Ban request. Achilles

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Blainn
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Achilles
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: Blainn
      Violated Rule(s): toxicicity
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
      Additional Information: jesus christ what a game. i think hit a nerve with purple as he went full toxic. me and blue wanted 16, purple said he was going to send 20 even if we send. blue and i are not that experienced players and didn’t know the rule that i was captain i get to call it. we kind of froze up as we didn’t want to send 3 people. he kept forcing 20, the the shit spilled over into all chat

he claims i started it. i remember saying shh to him and for him to let me to call. this is when he went berserk. look i know im a troll, like to tease, blunt and can be aggressive at times but this was straight out malicious. ban me for a week idc, just keep this guy out of FBG please and let him play in LIHL.

Attachments:
      viruskiril
      Participant

Also after 20 they wanted sell cuz they had 0 chance of win but achiles kept them hostage with refusing to sell, so we rushed 24 send to get them out of the game but we failed cuz of the rush so we had to offer draw to let them keep their sanity.

Achillesgr
        Participant

i didnt send a single trash word all the game…till the time teal start being toxicity to my opinion like “shh” and other stuff…then i start pay him back with the same coin

question>>did you send 16 mand i didnt send? is there a rule that say i cant say any stuff?
          send 16 guys and if i skip (w/e i have said) and then ban me

btw ladies…i never sell

@blainn
          as a new player without experience as you said by yourself…at least show some respects to teammates and dont be upset when they treating you like you doing

gg

Achillesgr
          Participant

i am glad you mention what did you said to me i thought you gonna skip it…my apologize…i wanst even angry i just wanted you to see how the game will go if we all go with toxicity

Rubberfly
            Participant

I was blue in that game and on Achilles and Blainns team.

Blainns behaviour is not the topic in this request. You Achilles weren’t able to contain your emotions and made your whole team experience a game in which we were held hostage while you force your will upon all of us.

Red and me were talking respectfully towards you but you chose to ruin this game for us because you were hurt by some of Blainns comments obviously. There is no justification for threatening your whole team to ruin the game when it doesn’t go your way. You showed a weak mentality and didn’t care about the rest of your team while taking some random comment from Blainn as an excuse.

In my opinion you aren’t able to contain yourself. This kind of behaviour really ruins games. Some trashtalk is always prevalent in FBG, as well as in LIHL games. Trolling the whole team and forcing a certain play is not. I wonder how people in LIHL would react if u acted this way.

There is also no need to argue whether Blainn has a lot of experience or not. It doesn’t change the fact that you behaved like a spoiled child in that game. You don’t go into games and threaten people to troll them after 30+ minutes of playing if they don’t do exactly what you tell them.

For me personally it’s a clear case Achilles deserves to be punished for what he pulled off there. Don’t want to meet such persons in future games.

Hyo

https://wc3stats.com/games/270106/chat – Banned for 72h

Processing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • The topic ‘Ban request. Achilles’ is closed to new replies.
              Donate
              Clan FBG Events
              May 2024
              M T W T F S S