Ban Request ChipSkylark

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    eld3r
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: xqs / eld3r
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: ChipSkylark
      Violated Rule(s): Intentional TK, trolling
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): lvl 7 till End
      Additional Information:
      First of all, he trolled with his build, he obviously didnt know what is the optimal hold with that roll, and we needed a holder. He overpushed just, and didnt care his team at all. I gave him even advices from my experience some days ago with the same Roll. Then the trolling started on lvl 7, he did egg in the back, (wtf?)(most obvious trolling i ever saw). We all know that he knows it better. Then we went -4 on lvl 7. We all know that we had only a chance of living when he covers lvl 10 with 7-3, he was our best anti 10. Then he just said “we need a leaker” and went straight from 7-3 to 7-7 during lvl 8-9 when it is obvious that we die on 10, when he pushes. We all know that he wanted us to die on lvl 10. And then we came with ” oh no, we die, shit” like we are dumb lol. He couldnt make this tk more obvious. Pretty disgusting behaviour, what should be punished. Cheers.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by eld3r.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by eld3r.
      Attachments:
      eld3r
      Participant

And the funniest part is, that pink was already our suicide lane long time ago.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by eld3r.
        liftwaffe
        Participant

My thoughtproces is 1 egg in front fucks up my focus, so I tried to place it next to my wandigos without having it pull too much and causing me to get flanked. It didn’t work out. Happens.

Elder on the other hand assumes everyone is intentionally tking him when they don’t follow his eveery instruction. I’m not gonna mass eggs lvl 7 for the sake of having slightly better hold. I’m not gonna stay 3/0 after they send 3 and we plan 5. Optimall my ass.

What we have here is another example of elder abusing his teammates into doing his bidding. It’s a pattern everyone is well aware of, except elder. That or he just doesn’t care. Either way, I think it’s fair to say he’s unfit for fbg, as it is.

eld3r
          Participant

I assume it?
            U intentionaly suicided on level 10 to let us die.
            It is a clear case of Teamkilling.
            You are saying: “we need a leaker” haha bro we are not dumb, and mods as well.
            You are done here.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by eld3r.
            liftwaffe
            Participant

we are not dumb, and mods as well

In other words: we all know that … (or you’re dumb)

We all know that he knows

We all know that we had only a chance

We all know that he wanted

Even in forumposts you have a tentency to force yourself upon others. “We” and “I” are interchangeable.

Has it ever crossed your mind that not all of us might know?

From my perspective, the risk I took lvl 10 was a necessary one, because our only wincondition was an outsend midgame. Sure, we ended up dying, but that doesn’t make the play teamkill, much less intentionally.

Quetra
              Participant

Obvious that you want to run other peoples lanes from the start of the game, then you freak out when someone puts an egg to the side instead of in front and already talking about reporting him just for that. What a small thing to get upset about. Your behaviour is poor throughout the game.

‘We all know’ its not intentional TK and this is a revenge report so denied.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • The topic ‘Ban Request ChipSkylark’ is closed to new replies.
              Donate
              Clan FBG Events
              April 2024
              M T W T F S S