Ban request Dickless

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    TheSwing90
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: TheSwing90
      Violator’s Warcraft III username:Dickless
      Violated Rule(s): teamkill
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): level 2
      Additional Information:
      I missed stopping wisp with 2 sec left, so i couldent lod, they send war so we kinda ripped and resend 2, 3 of us agreed to go on, dickless wanted us to die, so he dident up king and let us burn 4 heals, if we save the heal we win the game, since they went died 7, if we had a extra heal

Attachments:
      dickless
      Participant

Its true, i am not blameless in this.i didnt miss kingups on purpose eaven though it was gg allready imo.
        it seemed its 3 heals either way. Leaving that aside, what triggered the whole situation is lvl 1 that swing accidently ”tk” us loosing 3 heals by lvl 2(true, 4th, was my mistake). And thinking if we kept 1 life, would been auto win for us during lvl 7 is delusional, since they wouldnt tk send 5 if we had extra heal.
        What bothers me most is TheSwing fked up our game and throws it at me since i didnt do regen during 2.

Well played and keep going
        TK’er writing ban request, what an hypocrite. I would understand if teal or purple would have done it, but Swing!?

TheSwing90
        Participant

and yes u did it on purpose, since i asked you to do a reg, and u said no im gonna let king die, its gg.
          and we all said, no lets save the heal and try to win this.
          we burned 4th heal with 1 mob left, so no its not 3 heals on 2 either way.
          lets see if i get banned if i tked so hard.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by TheSwing90.
          dickless
          Participant

send chat copy where i said that

Humanoid-Freak
            Participant

Hello All,

yes lod cover on 1 would have been nice but Swing has still the right to build whatever he wants. And he clearly stated he missed the cancel on the wisp 1 thats not a big deal as its still the players choice how to plane his lane.

Dickless you broke the rules by affecting the game with your negative chat and tking your team by not upping the King ( but i have to mention someone of you should have told Qzain to focus Furbs first and not last ).

You have no big history so far but intentional ruining a game for three other players has a huge impact and therefor your banned for 24 hours as this was 100% intentional and also your whole attitude in chat was only negative.

Processed.

H4ken
              Participant

Done by simon

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by H4ken.
              Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • The topic ‘Ban request Dickless’ is closed to new replies.
              Donate
              Clan FBG Events
              May 2024
              M T W T F S S