Ban Request Erix

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    wikarn19

Your Warcraft III username:TheLichKing#2333
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: Erics#21296
      Violated Rule(s): Playing extremely bad, lack of communication, suspicious intentional tk(not saying it was)
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Before level 6 he saved 200g when they send, but most of his violations stretches through lvl 1 to the end of the game.
      Additional Information:
      I played a game of fbg with erix and looking at his lane made me wanna puke. I think a new player in pub building in the middle of the lane would do better than this guy.
      He has sg polar inf aco bottom feeder and he made that op roll the most useless ever.
      I tried to communicate with him but he just ignored my calls, we know they come 6 but he refused to build. He had 0 push and he didnt cover a single wave the entire game.
      Sometimes im nice enough to help trials, but when i play with some1 who has played 500+ ltd games in fbg i let them play. And when somebody plays this bad and ruins a game for 3 others, i dont think it should be acceptable.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by wikarn19.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Humanoid-Freak.
      Attachments:
      Humanoid-Freak
      Participant

Hello Wikarn, Hello EricS,

i watched the Replay and it was a tough decision, i will talk to EricS and warn him for it. We both will have a talk and im pretty sure having a better Teammate in the Future is more important than just a ban here that doesnt solve the Problem imo.

Eric, please try to improve this in the Future:

1. Communicate with others about your plan what you wanna build, especially if they ask you, cause either they wanna help you or adjust their Builds and Calls ( cause Wik was the Caller ) to whatever your Build is.

2. Improve your builds, listen to advice and try to learn, always be open to feedback
        Nobody wants to harm you when you got asked or getting advice about your build. You have the right to deny it but saying nothing is not good.

3. If you got influenced by alcohol or whatever, dont play than if you cannot deal with it, it was christmas and what you said in chat was a bit weird.

Processed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘Ban Request Erix’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S