Ban Request EternalFame

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    templar30
    Participant

If you wish to report a player, please post a new topic, following this format:

Your Warcraft III username:KingEscanor#2642
      Violator’s Warcraft III username:EternalFame
      Violated Rule(s):randomly upping king,tk building(he had pris and disc and went for ghouls like cmon there.s no way he doesnt know that after playing the game and his “pro game knowledge”.
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
      Additional Information:

Additionally, don’t forget to upload the replay!

Note: Ban requests missing any of the required information (specially timestamps) will be denied, without any further notice.

Attachments:
      DarkKnight
      Participant

I like the ghoul + prisonner yolo early in game, and ultimately it lead to easy win of the game.

Was not needed to grief and assault other players, who are visibly doing their best to win the game and winning it.. Like with the Lvl 5 send which was thoroughly discussed, and leaving king empty to leaking units on 7. Even regen was left with 0, but i took the risk of reporting to get our +200% regen with 1 up so at least its close filled for our full 10 send.

Then after a send 5 when we scout enemy spell as well, and 40-41 units leaked to king, he starts flaming. And we decided to full 7, so i did 1 HP upgrade to confuse the enemy, and the blames again etc etc.

templar30
        Participant

you did more than 1 hp its all in the replay which im sure they will review and this is not the first time u do this.

DarkKnight
          Participant

just want to say i needed these gold too for mav on 8 as well.

+ i checked replay again, and there is a tonne of hate / harrassment by you, further i can see the way you address other people then report them. this is creating a lot unnecessary tension, and for no reason at all. you need to fix your toxic behaviour, rather then call other people toxic.

Quetra
            Participant

Those hp ups were probably unnecessary, but so was your ingame metldown over it.

Arguably a mistake, but not that big of a deal, was only a few hp nor i do not think he was trying to intentionally teamkill. On the disi point you only mentioned it after 1 started when it was too late to change and I find it reasonable that he could have missed it as he claimed. I do that all the time esp with units that used to be bad, my eye skips right over them.

Also please give timestamps next time or it won’t be reviewed

Denied

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Quetra.
            Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The topic ‘Ban Request EternalFame’ is closed to new replies.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            May 2024
            M T W T F S S