Ban request for Chipskylark early leave (imo rq, cause rage towards me)

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Legion Tower Defense Legion TD League (FBG LTD) Ban Requests Processed Requests Ban request for Chipskylark early leave (imo rq, cause rage towards me)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dongthai
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username:HiddenSquid
      Violator’s Warcraft III username:Chipskylark
      Violated Rule(s):General rules point 3:Do not leave before the game has certainly ended, especially if no other player has left (You’re only allowed to leave after king dies / scoreboard is presented at the end).
      General rules point 9:Do not threaten other players with reports and/or bans.(threatened on 3 with a report, when i built for it)
      General rules: LIHL players should be held to a higher standard. there was no try to hints or advices, only negative comments, and general silent treatment.
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):report threat on level 3.
      Left the game as the first player(after lying about me trolling when i said i wanted to keep play)at 54:23 replay time.
      Additional Information:Just a bad way to end a game, regardless of how you think other players are doing/performing, especially from a lihl player.
      afterwards, he clearly stated in discord, that he was raging about my build, and that he clearly did not want me to have a chance to win a 31+ game, as he did not think i deserved it(wich is also why i am leaning a little towards a RQ case)And Elfshadow, even told him that i had my right to not wanting to draw the game, before he chose to leave the game. we were basically at least 4 out of 8 players, that did not want to draw. just bad mannered

liftwaffe
      Participant

> at least 4 out of 8 players

Literally just you, you fucking schizo.

Anyways, can remove my fbg tag and call it quits?

Humanoid-Freak
        Participant

Hello All,

following rulebreaks have happended:

Danny – Earlyleave before the Game has ended ( treated as dc for the Players who remain in the Game because the game was not officially over ) Flaming in Forum

Dong didnt wanna draw so you had no right to leave the Game.

We cant blame anyone else who left the Game after you cause it doesnt make sense to keep on playing 3v4 or 3v3 or whatever. But normally you have to treat first leaver as dc and both captains need to decide to Draw the Game before everyone else is allowed to leave.

We decided to not take any further actions on other Players who left after Danny.

Since youre LIHL it should be one week ban but we decided to make it just 4 days because of the circumstances that everybody wanted to draw and Dongs build was quite Ineffective but that will never allow you to quit that game and flame afterwards. Play it to the End and do a Forum request and stay calm in chat and forum afterwards.

Processed.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Ban request for Chipskylark early leave (imo rq, cause rage towards me)’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S