Ban Request for dcaudio and supnub

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Defense of the Ancients Ban Requests Processed Requests Ban Request for dcaudio and supnub

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    swifttarrow
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: swifttarrow
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: supnub and dcaudio
      Violated Rule(s): flaming
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): ~4:45-5:30
      Additional Information:
      I basically had to mute both of them. Was pretty frustrating, could not do either job well (support jug in lane vs tping mid to help save)

Teshin tried to talk sense into them, and it was basically talking into a brick wall.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Fantom.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Fantom.
      Attachments:
      Teshin
      Participant

playing with hard lagspikes and delay on na is bad enough as it is, but this jugger spamming nonstop from 30 sec in made it impossible to focus.
        I was legit so tilted from him that i might aswell have left the game.

dcaudio was admin in the game and should tell the jug to be quiet and focus on his game, but instead he joined him in his mission to tilt us as much as possible, with sillyness like:

14:48 Allies dcaudio u guys
        14:49 Allies dcaudio are so bad

14:54 Allies dcaudio so bad

18:59 Allies dcaudio very low skill game

and some all-chatting:

15:04 All dcaudio wish i had a dazzle ant
        15:13 All dcaudio shit is sad

supnub cried the entire previous game too.

dcaudio should do his job as admin instead of falling down to that level.

dcaudio
        Participant

I made it very clear to the supports that they needed to hold tp and come to help when sb inevitably charges a vulnerable medusa mid.
          actual game time minute 0, right at start of game:

09:42 Allies dcaudio u 2 need hold tps
          09:45 Allies Teshin y
          09:46 Allies dcaudio when sb charge me

They are in a tri vs tri lane, so its very easy to see when sb has left their lane to charge mid.

Game time minute 3, SB charges mid and dazzle is full mana and hp bottom lane, stands in lane doing nothing while im chased undernerneath tower to die. After this death I said
          13:06 Allies dcaudio sigh
          13:08 Allies dcaudio sb
          13:10 Allies dcaudio has 1200 worth items

13:25 Allies dcaudio dazzle
          13:26 Allies dcaudio u need tp

At game time 4:45 , dazzle is once again completely full mana bottom lane , standing there nearly afk when sb has left the lane. SB charges me mid under t1 tower, he doesnt tp.

14:47 Allies dcaudio yo
          14:48 Allies dcaudio u guys
          14:49 Allies dcaudio are so bad
          14:58 Allies dcaudio ur full mana
          15:00 Allies dcaudio and ur not helping
          15:04 All dcaudio wish i had a dazzle ant

Minute 7:30 gametime, im once again charged directly under tower and killed, this time dazzle tped right after I died.

17:50 Allies Teshin dcaudio u gotta ping map for tp support
          17:53 Allies dcaudio sry swift but u didnt listen at all
          17:55 Allies swifttarrow i had a tp
          17:56 Allies swifttarrow but cd
          17:58 Allies dcaudio na
          18:01 Allies dcaudio been ganked 3x
          18:03 Allies dcaudio u didnt listen at all
          18:07 Allies Teshin u didnt ping map
          18:10 Allies dcaudio lmfao
          18:11 Allies dcaudio yes i did
          18:17 All SUPNUB XD
          18:44 Allies dcaudio k gg
          18:59 Allies dcaudio very low skill game
          19:00 Allies dcaudio 7 more min
          19:13 Allies dcaudio -csa

I dont know how swift doesnt understand that when SB is missing from the lane, the lane is 3v2 so he is free to tp and do his job graving.

20:47 Allies dcaudio its a loss when
          20:50 Allies dcaudio playing vs sb
          20:52 Allies dcaudio and my dazzle doesnt tp
          20:54 Allies dcaudio to grave
          20:58 Allies dcaudio its literally the o nly thing
          21:00 Allies dcaudio u shuid be watching
          21:03 Allies dcaudio when sb isnt in ur lane

TBH if I played like you did as dazzle I would be banned for game ruining, so its pretty sad to try and call this flaming.

https://wc3stats.com/games/145282/chat

Attachments:
          Teshin
          Participant

youre still ignoring the fact that jugs spam tilted us so much we couldnt focus.

its your job as admin to tell jug to shut up and play, its not ur job to talk shit.

you cant expect dazzle to tp to you when hes constantly reading jugs cries.

you as admin should easily be able to comprehend this.

Teshin
            Participant

just watched some of the replay.

at dusas first death, he didnt even blink on the map to let dazzle know to tp (dazzle didnt have a tp, but point still stands; if u want tp support, you gotta blink the map)

at dusas second death, i called ss on bara, but dusa didnt respond to it, but he still flamed us when he died.

at dusas third death he still didnt even bother to blink map for help.

he expects dazzle to listen to spam, cry, flame, whine, whilst playing on a trilane, and also watching mid?!

jugger was flaming us during medusas second death and had flamed earlier in the game, prior to dusas first death, which made it impossible to focus.

jug was literally crying and spamming during fights.

jugs spam/cry made us lose several fights and take several deaths.

supnub was even worse in the game prior to this.

dcaudio needs to learn to do his job as an admin.
              supnub needs to cool down.

dcaudio
              Participant

@Teshin If bara leaves your lane in a 3v3 , its obvious he is going to charge the vulnerable mid, so just stop with the narrative that you cant watch the map and help vs an SB. If you call SS you are admitting you know that bara is gone from your lane and will be charging mid, and still playing dumb that you need me to tell you he is charging me as he comes into vision. As a mid I can’t just not exp or cs every time bara is gone, I just need a tp from support.

Teshin
                Participant

how long are you gonna keep ignoring the fact it’s impossible to focus when a jug is spamming, blaming and crying constantly, even during fights?

Fantom

After reviewing the game, there were many things to address so I will keep it short and targeted.

Supnub: Was being a bit toxic and whiny, he was issued a 4 hour ban for setting the tone of toxicity. His behavior was poor, and while not overly flaming, it was worse than expected in a FBG style inhouse game.

Dcaudio: Was showing behavior less than expected from an admin, and was warned accordingly. However he did get ganked repeatedly and did have questionable support during some of the plays, his behavior should improve.

Teshin/Swift: Both displayed poor supporting abilities if we’re honest, and both Sup/DC had a valid reason to be upset. We understand no one here is perfect or a pro player, but the lack of harassing as two ranged heros, lack of using spells on manaless CK and otherwise in the tri-lane, not TPing when at full mana (teshin), it all added up to team being frustrated. If either of you need help on what’s expected as a support we are happy to help, but this was poor and led to team combusting at the seams.

I hope we can all move on and remember that we all play together here regularly, there is no reason to be so shitty and toxic to each other. None of us are perfect, and all of us have room to improve. Flaming or refusing to take criticism are both flaws and let’s work to have better quality games for everyone moving forward.

Ban appeal accepted (in part).

Processing.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • The topic ‘Ban Request for dcaudio and supnub’ is closed to new replies.
                  Donate
                  Clan FBG Events
                  May 2024
                  M T W T F S S