ban request for dcaudio

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    carlo_rossi8
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username:carlo_rossi
      Violator’s Warcraft III username:dcaudio
      Violated Rule(s):rage quitting
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):2 mins in game
      Additional Information:me and new member of fbg waited to play over 75mins, we started they picked and dcaudiojust rq cause of picks, after game didn’t care about leaving or new members that waited (only think of himself) i know he already banned but being rude to new members time’s, and me as well, if you can extend it please seeing we don’t need toxic/rude/quitters on this league

dcaudio
      Participant

Lol @ Carlo, unfortunately how long you queue for a game doesnt have anything to do with it. You do realize that Kuma’s ragequit was given 48 hours, and saywhens ragequit was given 24 hours and was appealed within 6 hours. Those were both completely regardless of anybody having queued for the game. I am okay with a 48 hour ban if the admins want to be consistent with Holy’s ban, but Saywhen’s ban was also an even shorter length.

Hyo

This case was already reviewed/processed – While his actions were indeed bad, and had impact, the duration was reasonable given his ban history, and we won’t be further adjusting it

Processing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘ban request for dcaudio’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S