Ban Request for Inq+beepboopbeep+alanrayne

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Legion Tower Defense Legion TD League (FBG LTD) Ban Requests Processed Requests Ban Request for Inq+beepboopbeep+alanrayne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dongthai
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Hiddensquid
      Violator’s Warcraft III username:BeepBoopBeep, InQ, AlanRayne
      Violated Rule(s): A team may forfeit by selling their towers and letting their King die on purpose anytime after level 3. All team members must unanimously and explicitly agree to forfeit before selling any towers. You may not lie to the enemy team about selling. See Disconnect Draw Rules for forfeiting when a disconnect occurs.
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):level 10
      Additional Information
      :The 3 of them just decide, that the game already lost apparently. so they decided not to upgrade king at all on 10 to ” let it die “, but i never agreed to this, and when i understood that they were not joking or faking it, i also stated ” i did not agree to this ” the game is not lost until the king dies, or all 4 members agree to “sell”

• This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by TheElfShadow.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by TheElfShadow.
      Attachments:
      TheElfShadow
      Participant

Hello

I have reviewed this looking for intent.

There is a 20-second difference in the time the call was made to “let it die” and your response of “I did not agree to this” as you were on king control and attempting to kill the incoming bosses. You may have been able to relay that information faster, which may have prompted your teammates to up the king in an attempt to live, which looking at lumber held, I believe you would have easy lived.

441 on boop, 373 inq, 295 alan, lumber left on each when the king dies. While it’s possible you might have even retained a heal, at the very least, you might have been able to throw up a “-” as a response immediately after alan says “let it die” and the others, I am sure would have upped the king or not, and then we would be in a different situation altogether.

As no towers were sold, it’s not a direct violation of this rule, however, withholding king-ups is in effect, giving up. As we are parsing “Seconds” between the time the call was made and the ups which were done before the call was made, there is no intentional tk. The discussion to let it die was obviously made to save time, however, this is not the spirit of competitive League play.

As boop was the only one holding lumber when the discussion was 1st engendered, I will issue a 2-hour ban, and 2 warnings only.

Closed and processing.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘Ban Request for Inq+beepboopbeep+alanrayne’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S