ban request for marcass and RTU

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Defense of the Ancients Ban Requests Processed Requests ban request for marcass and RTU

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    vkk
    Participant

i want to report lion and abbadon

lion had lvl 1 stun at lvl 6, his reason ” I want to manadrain them”
      he was useless the entire game because of that

abbadon was next to useless after min 12 or something

but the most riffing he did was on min 21 55 time of the game, just watches me die, and not do anything, he was just pressing “S” to stop his hero, soon after that, he has shield again to help seven but decides to not do anything instead, left cent to die as well not doing anything

another example was fight on min 23 25 game time, again just walks by and does nothing

for sure some low effort riffing by marcass, RTU is just RTU but he doing lvl 1 stun lvl 7 was so bad and griffing

Attachments:
      Fieryfox

Watched replay.

Marcass and RTU just played bad, no intentional grief.

You guys basically got stomped, wouldve mattered little for lion to go better skillbuild or abaddon to plya better.
        Abaddon was often out of range, too late, or prioritized the wrong hero for shield/heal.
        Lion went wrong skill build, its true, but his gameplan was probably to max manadrain first against the leoric. This is not a bad thought, just didnt work out at all in that game. Furthermore, he got ulti at lvl 6, and he tried to listen to you guys after you made it clear to level stun.

Basically just bad plays, but nothing i’d call griefing.

On another note. Vik please mind your manners in the game. It didn’t look good at all for you and you accomplished nothing with all those remarks.

Ban Request: Denied.

Processed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘ban request for marcass and RTU’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S