ban request for Shadow(x)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    carlo_rossi8
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username:carlo_rossi
      Violator’s Warcraft III username:Shadow(x)
      Violated Rule(s):toxic behavior
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):15-20min mark
      Additional Information: was being toxic after we weren’t helping him bot, even tho clearly we are helping ganking top for several minutes, and afterwards just being very unhelpful and no being produced with teammates(if i can find the replay id be happy to look thru it when the toxic behavior started)

Shadow
      Participant

at no point was i “toxic” and i was trying every second, was highest lvl, getting multiple kills and playing my heart out. all i was telling carlo is that one support shud have stayed with me, instead of them saying ya true someone should help carry, he keeps going back it it. No flame from me just constant reminder to help ur carry in lane not leave me for 10 minutes. This is a weird reason to post a ban request since i was giving constructive advice.

Hyo

Well you can find the replay in your Documents -> Warcraft III -> Replays, and either:

A) You saved the replay when game ended, with a name (and you will find it there)
          B) Your last replay is still this game (In that case you can either rename your last replay, and upload it here – or simply upload it)

Without the replay, we wont be able to look at it at all (since replays arent being stored by us during the offseason)

Thanks in advance

Hyo

No response

Processing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘ban request for Shadow(x)’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S