Ban request InnaDiLight,EternalFame.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    templar30
    Participant

If you wish to report a player, please post a new topic, following this format:

Your Warcraft III username:KingEscanor#2642
      Violator’s Warcraft III username:InnaDiLights,EternalFame
      Violated Rule(s):toxic attitude in game,holding 1k gold tk after saying he’s done for some reason at 12-14 causing a major leak,not upping cannon on 15 another tk,
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):wave 12-14,eternal just toxic at lvl 1 and then slipping up every now and then.
      Additional Information:

Additionally, don’t forget to upload the replay!

Note: Ban requests missing any of the required information (specially timestamps) will be denied, without any further notice.

Attachments:
      DarkKnight
      Participant

So this guy KingEscanor as i have mentioned before as well being – is the one being toxic in every single game: i think there is another report where he actually start calling people “idiots” here in FBG – first time i see that. So i think he needs break to improve his attitude, because he is alienating people very easy and cool to play with and its come to that to automute him every game.

We were not sure when we want to send as you can see in chat, and as i leaked 12, i believe the other leaks helped us ultimately win the game. Its another matter not sure how much we cherished this win with this guy (i dont say anything wrong everyone can learn) but currently in the bottom of the ranklist and wanting people to obey his orders and when someone says somethings wrong, or can be better he is titled “toxic”.

Furthermore, similar to last game – i had him muted, but i believe he blamed me for solo up king when we leak 60 units to king? I find this insulting – i think this is plain On purpose TK with the aim to report.
        12:05 Allies KingEscanor and ofc
        12:07 Allies KingEscanor he doesnt wait

Quetra
        Participant

Attitude is poor from everyone involved except JAG as such no warnings for specific players here.

The gold saving is something to consider since he leaked small amount 13, but you did call for leaker initially and since then calls were chaotic. I don’t believe he was trying to throw as there was no chance of them sending before 14 in this game state.

Denied

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Ban request InnaDiLight,EternalFame.’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S