Ban Request – Pls ban MST

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DogShirt
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Dogshirt
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: MST
      Violated Rule(s): Do not refuse to learn/and or cooperate: this does not mean being new/bad is bannable.
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 1minute20 on freeroll refuses to take and doesn’t communicate with team. 5minute20 ignoring again and refusing to push. 14 minutes says “both you green and yellow are unplayable i won’t communicate with you” 20minmutes 30 sec every1 wants sell he forces stay. Upping para on TS as well he is literally trolling 😀
      Additional Information: He’s like a goat… you try to help him and he just digs his heels in the mud and just does what he wants. Not a team player at all. Not even willing to try to communicate. Not willing to accept help. He does this every game and it is rather annoying. If it was just a one off then fine but he literally does this every single game and is only there to troll people. If he is gonna play like this he should go pub game and not play on FBG where ppl want teamplay and to win.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by MustardTiger.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by TheElfShadow.
      Attachments:
      klittcomander
      Participant

had a tk game by myself, but i support this request 100%. Had never a normal game with this guy

TheElfShadow
        Participant

Once again- people have the right play their lanes AS THEY SEE FIT. others do not have the right to call them names and flame them for said choice.

Dogshirt- this is OVER THE LINE , Dude.

as you have not had a ban for flaming in the past, I am not going to ban you today, I am going to issue you a warning. calling people idiots is not ok. calling people tk is not ok.

Warning issued

closed and processed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Ban Request – Pls ban MST’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S