Ban request Readingisfun

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    stinkypez
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Stinkypez
      Violator’s Warcraft III username:Readingisfun
      Violated Rule(s): Do not leave before the game is finished – Players are not allowed to leave the game prior to the team forfeiting (-gg), the game drawing (remake), or the game is over (Tree/Throne is destroyed) – Any player who leaves before the winning/losing conditions are met, may be subject to a warning/ban.
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): near end of game
      Additional Information: Everything pretty much started a few mins in when he wented to -gg out, but especially after we killed rosh. He then proceeded to just dive the t2 and start fighting, purposely lose us the battle. Then when other team pushes into our base, he afk’s at fountain before game was even over. See last fight of two.

Attachments:
      Fieryfox

The replay you attached is a replay of only 5 minutes long, you remaked -ap afterwards for jaguar. Could you upload the replay of the game?

stinkypez
        Participant

Gah crap, for some reason the -ap didn’t save in my last replay. Should I close? If so, how do I close?

Fieryfox

We can view the replay posted in the #replay-upload in discord, but we cannot see the chat then, should not be a big problem since you are reporting him for afk.

Fieryfox

Me and fantom reviewed the replay and came up with the verdict:

The rule you are reporting reading for is:
              Do not go away from keyboard for an excessive amount of time, especially without telling other players beforehand, and/or refuse to play the game in an attempt to ruin it. Neither are you allowed to grief by resetting the afk timer
              From what we’ve seen reading did not throw/afk on purpose until the end. At the last teamfight he certainly did go afk and refused to play the game. However, considering that 4/5 ppl already forfeit BEFORE the final teamfight, the rule
              Forfeit: If 4 players on one team have typed -gg, it is mandatory that the last player on that team type -gg as well (If 2 or more players wish to continue playing, you must play the game until it ends). Do NOT leave the game until all 5 players have typed -gg and the scoreboard has been shown” had turned active.
              This means that the game was already over and you should have all forfeit the match. Whether reading knew this or not, since the game was over the players are not forced to play anymore.

This all lead us to the final decision:
              Ban Request: Declined

If you have any questions regarding the outcome then private message me or fantom.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The topic ‘Ban request Readingisfun’ is closed to new replies.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            May 2024
            M T W T F S S