Ban request Redindian and gregsd2

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    TheSwing90
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: TheSwing90
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: Redindian and gregsd2
      Violated Rule(s): exploit expected bugg
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): level 15
      Additional Information:
      So they send 14 we eat, we dominated all game, we are about to send 17 witch is 100% free elo. they pause and say that have a bug that they cant build, (still all exept redindian build) they link the announcement without mention they need to prove printscreen, none of them does, i even tag greg in fbg queue for it but no answer. Redindian said rule was its 100% draw no matter what we decide and leaves.

If this is allowed, you can say u cant build everytime you are about to die and no rule can do anything about it, not even a warning.

• This topic was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by dpteacher.
      Attachments:
      Redindian
      Participant

Ahahahaah

dpteacher

Hi,

there is a lot to look into this case but I am gonna keep it short.

The rules say:

Do not purposely glitch or exploit the game.

The FBG announcement at the discord channel says:

Armageddon — 14.07.2023 10:29
          @FBG LTD @FBG LTD Trial if you encounter the invisible units bug its a technical draw. if you draw due to this please make a screenshot of your lane for proof to prevent potential discussions whether the bug occured or not

After dealing with the replay and TONS OF messages in Discord it is obvious for me that you discussed what to do and even pointed out ingame, that a screenshot is necessary to prove the hidden units bug. This didnt happen. For this fact I would count this behavior as a rulebreak and give a warning if the impact to the game was low or. But it had a huge impact since it was just right before Swings team was about to send at level 16 AFTER you failed your send level.

At this point I am really disappointed, that none of you guys except Konrad wanted to play on or sell. From a fair level play perspective I find this really sad since I think there was not a slight chance that you hold 17 with 0 heals and only greg being mid. For me this is a 80% chance to lose.

For the reasons mentioned above I will have a big mercy in this case with you Red and Greg. You get away with a warning, next similar incident wihtout a prove will result in a ban of minimum 4 days.

Cheers

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by dpteacher.
          • This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by dpteacher.
        Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Ban request Redindian and gregsd2’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S