Ban Request – RocknRoll

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Law3
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Law3
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: RockNRoll#12982
      Violated Rule(s): Ignoring captain calls which leading to die on lvl 7, purposely team killing and not acknowledging what he did was wrong into full toxic behavior on apparently “bad calls” and not his mistake.
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):7th minute onwards.
      Additional Information:
      Game was going fairly normal until lvl 5. Unfortunately purple free leak 4 when we clog which lead to enemy team sending 5 due to mid. Even tho they only sent 2 bo + 2 hermits (560 lumber total). I didn’t say anything bad to purple because mistakes happen and we just needed to adapt on situation. My issue is the way rock acted from that moment on.

First, he banked 100 gold on 5, being really undervalued even for clogg (only 400 value aqua). Even if he wanted push, he doesn’t sell t1 mine to do it but wait for level to start.

During 5, captain call is to stop upping, to build rest for the obvious incoming send 6 (since likely enemy team pushing since their send was only 2 bo 2 spirits total = low push). Rock doesn’t only not full build, he even sells 2 of his units on lvl 6, ends up banking another 70 gold and also banks 200 lumber. He ends up 480 value instead of 600 as everybody else on the team as supposed to. Still pushes 7/4 against the captain call when we didn’t need more lumber as king was already as maxed as it needs be for 7, we just needed survive 7 and we were fine later.. We then die 7 with less than 10 mobs alive. Outcome of his actions.

He doesn’t accept that he did anything wrong, he just blames the apparent “BAD CALLS” of the game into full toxic crying after game in discord.

• This topic was modified 12 months ago by dpteacher.
      • This topic was modified 12 months ago by dpteacher.
      dpteacher

Hi Law , hi Rock !

come on guys, I know both of you. You are cool dudes and at the start of the game you show me, that you had a nice conversation about game plan. Things started to turn into bad at level 6. Its clear that Law was captain since noone veto’d at the start and everyone followed his calls so there was an unspoken agreement for him to be captain.

Rock, I saw exactly what you wanted to do after level 5. You calculated a bit slow, sold two units and wanted to build monk – as you also told me today when I asked what happened there in PM. Unfortunately, you forgot that you are farmblocked several seconds before level 6 starts. You kinda panic and upped aqua, which was the best decision you could make in the heat of the moment. It is also very unfortunate that you miss to send what was demanded by the captain furmit + wyv. Instead you sent 2 wyvs leading to the enemy holder getting no furb, very unlucky.

Law, while I understand your frustration of that outcome without the context, that Rock had a plan to invest all his money and build, you approach Rock in a very unlucky and agressive way. Maybe thats the reason, Rock didnt tell he wanted to add monk and he simply fucked up farm and wood timing.
        I think the situation could have been de-escalated if you spoke up Rock and said sorry or the truth overall. At least you could have told what was your original plan, that you fucked up farm etc.

Long story short. Rock you fucked up, and you didnt clarify in chat. But nevertheless thats no reason for you Law to verbal harass and even telling someone to play jub. I didnt like that phrasing AT ALL and let me emphasize that if I see that phrase again, I will take actions against it. I want both of you playing at FBG having a great time like I do with both of you.

Therefore Rock and Law, please work both on your communication. It’s ok to fuck up sometimes , hell I do a lot in the last days. But please just say ‚I am sorry‘ and move on. If you guys cant get over a fucked up situation, feel free to mute each other ingame. Thats totally fine even though I think you guys dont need to.

Overall, I dont see a single reason to warn or even ban one of you guys. But I do fully understand both of your frustrations from that outcome of that unlucky situation. I hope after I clarified the situation you both can at least understand your mates frustration to a certain point. We all need to work on proper communication, take this as the best example, hug each other and move on.

Cheers!

AlanRayne
        Participant

Hello Law,

Since you asked for a second opinion, I checked the game and my conclusion is pretty much the same. The only difference is that I would probably give you a warn. I expect a bit more from you as a LIHL captain. You did not even watch rock’s lane properly to see what is going on. Easy to just put the blame on him.
          He did 2 major mistakes this game, staying 7-2 on 5, with 97gold, could just sell mine and push 7-3. And second mistake, being farm stuck on lvl 6.
          But you seriously think that 1 more aqua would make any difference this game?
          The main reason why you lost this game was Roxar free leak on lvl 4. You know this, yet you make a nonsense brq on rock.

I will speak with rock about his mistakes, but this brq will be closed and denied.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Ban Request – RocknRoll’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S