ban request sandro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ep1lepik
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Ep1lepik
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: Sandro
      Violated Rule(s):trolling
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):lvl 1

He had priv in his roll, for whatever reason he went mino 1 and refused to change his build even when the whole team told him to do so, he had plenty of time to sell/rebuild. Obvious trolling, playing non competitive, refused to cooperate with the team.

Attachments:
      wezygoopie
      Participant

support the brq, i was into the game, no communication from sandro on the firsts levels.
        Also wanted to push 5 to 7 being holder..

Wezy

Quetra
        Participant

I think mixing mino in with priv is bad, but that’s not a matter for ban requests, you say he doesn’t communicate on the first levels but he does answer you consistently and cooperates the rest of the game.

It’s not teamkill to play a build you believe is best even if your team doesn’t want you to, you can make your own build decisions so long as they are in good faith. I don’t think he was trolling. If you think his skill level is not to the level of FBG then that’s not a matter for BRQs but rather you can discuss it with admins with a number of replays displaying his skill level.

Best thing to do is to discuss with him why you think his build is bad. Instead first thing that happens is he’s threatened with ban requests etc. People are more willing to communicate and cooperate when not threatened.

Don’t see need for a warning or ban.

ep1lepik
          Participant

@quetra no wonder why fbg is less active and players even prefer to play pub. Sandro is not trial, he played hundreds of games and this build is so retarted i cant believe hes not trolling. Sad to see this shit tolerated in a “competitive” league.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘ban request sandro’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S