ban request – shamblino

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    al6x
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: al6x
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: shamblino
      Violated Rule(s): refusal to teamplay
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): refusing to leak after 10, sending a shaman level 15
      Additional Information:

he suggested warriors level 1, team agreed not to send warrs. he was upset about this the whole game, constantly reminding the team that “warriors was huge goal”.

34:11	Allies	Kraken	you just mega troll
      34:15	Allies	Shamblino	yw
      34:16	Allies	Kraken	cause we didnt sent wars
      34:19	Allies	Shamblino	you and oj both stifled my call
      34:20	Allies	Shamblino	lvl 1

when asked if he could leak for the team, he just kept building and talking about random irrelevant stuff from his previous game

28:50	Allies	Al6x	just leak shambles
      28:53	Allies	Al6x	why u trying to hero this game
      28:54	Allies	Al6x	with dead val
      28:56	Allies	Al6x	and 300 val behind
      29:01	Allies	Al6x	u a redrum plant?
      29:10	Allies	Shamblino	sry didnt know 1700 value 120 income was poor
      29:13	Allies	Shamblino	2 game ago
      29:15	Allies	Al6x	look at score
      29:18	Allies	Al6x	ur 80 score behind all players
      29:20	Allies	Shamblino	we had 10k send into 1 heal with 0 holder there
      29:22	Allies	Al6x	complete dead val
      29:23	Allies	Shamblino	their best lane
      29:26	Allies	Shamblino	1700 50 inc
      29:29	Allies	Kraken	shambles why are u blind
      29:33	Allies	Kraken	and stubborn
      29:35	Allies	Kraken	?
      29:44	Allies	Shamblino	peaty refuse to send 14
      29:47	Allies	Shamblino	when its simple kill
      30:04	Allies	Shamblino	and we ofc rip 15 in race when they had full heavy armor and 1600 value 1700 52 income best lanes
      30:07	Allies	Shamblino	hydra
      30:25	Allies	Shamblino	we send 10k into 1700 50 income on best lane and evan refuse send
      30:29	Allies	Shamblino	freewin so dont talk to me

also really poor aqua yolo, staying 7/5 for 10 on dead lane and building two tuskar spearmen for 6 and leaking with 600 val.

sent a shaman for 10 after kraken CLEARLY accidently sent a shaman, shambles sent one as well claiming he was “following”. i think we all know he knows better than to follow a shaman send and any reasonable person would not have done that.

32:36	Allies	Negan	shaman? xd
      32:40	Allies	Kraken	missclicked
      32:41	Allies	Shamblino	follow
      32:42	Allies	Shamblino	his call
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by H4ken.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by H4ken.
      al6x
      Participant

r

Attachments:
        Shambles.
        Participant

DISCLAIMER: This post is coming from a confirmed plant for a top 10 elo player (I won’t mention name) and long time tk’er on my team who has plug pulled during several wins vs him.

First off, I neither complained nor tk’d as a result of Al6x and Kraken refusing to warrior lvl 1. I simply played the same aqua build you can check replays, that has never changed. I explained maybe one or two times why war was good game during lvl 2 and after arena because we had good cover 2-3 (2 clock playeyers + aqua) and because we saw arena ygg, sea, clock, ea which would leak 40-50 to king.

Second, I sent a shaman due to following Krakens send. I committed to following since lvl 1 was shot down and said that during lvl 2 start. I simply followed a send and am being flamed for it.

Third, on a sidenote completely nonbannable offense–Al6x claims I was deadlane. 1720 value with 120 income is far from dead and actually would have been full clear had I rr’d for anti 15 if someone made the call instead of just waiting to see if they leaked 12-13 with their 1200 value 7/7 ea lane.

In conclusion, if you want to force a ban request through on grounds that someone is intentionally tk’ing, you need to have evidence. I played normal aqua as I always have and even ob’d some for 5 clear due to our immolation. You have yet to issue disclaimer on your shortcomings this game. 1: you rejected wars instantly citing we bad lvls 2-3. We actually had 2 clock lanes one with alc if he really wanted it 3 and an aqua that can clear full. 2: Kraken built an upped polar over mixing ns with 2 clocks for their 5 send into our immo, which provides no dmg mix, and no middle despite his low push vs an avg send 5. 3: You called me dead and tried to force me to leak. That is not accurate just because it’s a fat game, 1720 value 120 income will never be considered flat out “deadlane.” I understand you are pissed that you both overruled my warrior call citing false information that 2x clockwreck is indeed poor lvl 2-3, blamed me for not leaking, then issued a brq for tking when you lost via your calls and builds which burned all our wood 5 since no dmg mix + immo. Please have some respect is all I can ask as a player Al6x. You’ve literally gone warden+dark mage for lvl 5 and just barely held 5 no send. Then leaked with no push after adding one bear during 7. You are going to call players out like this? Embarassing when you lost us so many games by your tk builds. Gn and try to be more peaceful when in game

H4ken
          Participant

I’m not gonna discuss the whole part about your build choices and there is no discussion about if warriors was good idea or not. A team call is a team call even if it’s good or not and since al6x and kraken didn’t want to send warriors and negan was silent that means majority vote of 2 to 1 wins.

Your team asked you to leak. How strong you are or not is out of question. You were the weaker lane and your team’s plan was leaks into send 15.

You already know better what is the call and what to send on lvl 15. He missclicked on that shaman and you just took the opportunity to “follow” .

Moreover you were just making the game unpleasant for your whole team. Basically whole game you were being ironic and softly insulting them.

This is your 4th total violation on “Team Killing”. Breaking once more the rule violation tolerance.

Banned for 168h (1 Week)

Proccesed.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘ban request – shamblino’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S