Ban request suncrusher and kilika

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Armageddon
    Participant

If you wish to report a player, please post a new topic, following this format:

Your Warcraft III username: Armageddon
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: Kilika and Suncrusher
      Violated Rule(s): flaming
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): whole game. starting at around level 3
      Additional Information:

these two flamed each other. calling each other retards whole game

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by TheElfShadow.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by TheElfShadow.
      Attachments:
      Kilika
      Participant

armageddon very nice of you to make the report. But please check your accusations. pretty sure i never called anyone retard or any other names. furthermore did i mute this guy as he didnt stop complaining about my build, which admittitly was shit, but there is no need to harras someone on it. There is a saying in Germany. how you call into the woods, it resounds.

TheElfShadow
        Participant

Armageddon, while I can sense you and Speedy’s frustration with the overall goings on, Kilika was not throwing shade. He was trying to make the best out of a bad situation, and defending his motives for the play.

Suncrusher this is ridiculous. No one deserves to tolerate this level of toxicity over a bad build. I stopped counting after the 3rd “retard” comment as you obviously knew you were gonna be banned for this behavior and just went all in.
          This is also not your 1st ban for this type of behavior in the last year.

Time to learn dude, this is NOT acceptable behavior.

Banned 96 hours
          closed and processing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Ban request suncrusher and kilika’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S