Ban request theswing90

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Speedyrowky
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Speedy-Row
      Violator’s Warcraft III username:theswing90
      Violated Rule(s): overpuishing, not watching other player, and spamming chat after TKING on PURPOSE overpushing like retard and saying “you said me to push” when teal already pushed.
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): after 10
      Additional Information: Pre 10 we are in good position, we have better spells, all good.
      On 5 or 6 he forced me to stay /3 when i leak 3 4 units with dp + disc free hold 7, and 96 (if i remember) units leak to king : i do /4 (ofc) and start spamming chat.
      Ennemy team send low 14 (that he didnt even see) to re 17 and win us the game. From lvl 10 to 17 i got harrassed by this guy who is clueless and dont read a single moment of the game (like lvl 5 but np we covered it).
      My point : he should had push since rr50 was shit lvl 9/10/arena, but teal push it being the hero.
      After 11 he started to push from /4 end of arena to /7.
      He was less lumber than our lanes /4 and /5, and totally useless…..for the rest of the game (ending 17).

I don’t care if we did good or not, but we were ahead (in heals), and he managed to spam chat and overpush for no reason. this guyz deserve to be sanctionned.

Additionally, don’t forget to upload the replay!

I won’t report anymore, but since MTG & Nikz played a game 2 days ago, and were like trying to talk with him (and the same guy never listen, never wants to improve, defend an undefendable stuff, i had to report him today). He is annoying as fuck, and teamkiller for sure.

Prolly my first and last report in fbg since i wont play it again.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by H4ken.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by H4ken.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Humanoid-Freak.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Humanoid-Freak.
      aemtelddtel
      Participant

bro, wrong place

Humanoid-Freak
        Participant

no replay, denied

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Ban request theswing90’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S