ban request Tomoya griefing

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Defense of the Ancients Ban Requests Processed Requests ban request Tomoya griefing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dcaudio
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: dcaudio
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: tomoya
      Violated Rule(s): griefing/low effort
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
      Additional Information:

10:40 bottom runs in to ulti a silencer when hes already died multiple times there and its been dual lane bottom nearly the whole time, so he feeds drow again

19:20 intentional kses spec 3x in a row in a clean up when we needed spec to get the kills

25:50 we saw enemy team smoke using bird vision, I called it out 3x that they smoked, and tomoya proceeds to not go back, but instead runs up to deward, and then as dazzle gets picked he just runs in to them all to die.

It also doesn’t look like map pings show on replay, but I pinged about 100x too as I said THEY SMOKED and still nothing.

30:20 told rexxar I almost have aghs and to wait, im in base waiting for last 30 gold, he just pings on enemy drow and runs in, when we dont know where their teammates are around him.

Then we see dusa, es traps him out so rexxar can back, im still saying to WAIT as im in shop waiting for 10 gold for aghs, and rexxar chooses to run directly into dusa and fight.

Attachments:
      MustardTiger

Player has revoked their request.

Processing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘ban request Tomoya griefing’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S