Ban request: txoic Drahque

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Blainn
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Blainn
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: Drahque
      Violated Rule(s): toxic, not playing as a team
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): started level 3, kept getting worse as the game goes on
      Additional Information: OK where do i start, i tell him to 400 aqua 3, he goes 470 value, 520 on 4, 670 on 5, 760 on 6 and then pushed 2 lumber jacks during and after 6 right before our 7 send. we already had 1 holder and a semi, but he replying to us with toxic irrelevancy and kept doing his own thing. he then kept obing through 8, 9, and then stayed on 7/5. then he started spewing his shit onto ALL chat and it just kept getting worse. he was even shit talking okbik is literally 800 ELO points higher than him. i also began to lose my shit also because i have played with this guys TK tactics before and this game was the straw that broke the camels back.

I first played with him 2 or 3 weeks ago, and he was doing the same TK aqua OB in that game. I can’t imagine how many games he has done it in between, but after this game there was a huge discussion in chat at how toxic this player is, and people were obviously dodging the next lobby where he was signed in. he then unsigned and people started to sign again, he signed last minute just to spite Closed.

I have no problem with bad players, as i am quite bad myself. but i good communication, teamwork and attitude makes a game enjoyable regardless of the skill level. this guy shows NONE of these qualities and is a stain on this community as he is currently acting.

Some upper management need to have a talk with him please. he deserves a good slap on a wrist and then a 2nd chance to improve on his attitude.

Attachments:
      ep1lepik
      Participant

!support
        I played few games with him, and obs few others and this guy need a break. He doesnt listen to any advices, spam all chat with non sense, argue every calls, his builds are terrible but since hes convinced hes pro he will not learn a single thing, he love to talk about how high his elo was in ent bot and the high elo players in fbg are only players who chose ez lobbies. But clearly he have everything to learn and no respect at all for others.

okbik
        Participant

Full support, ban and preferably unvouch, that’s just deliberate tk.

Closed
          Participant

I was observing this game and can completely sympathize with okbik and Blainn. I’ve played and observed several games with Drahque in them, and almost every single time there’s a theme of him ignoring teamplay and insisting on overbuilding, regardless of rolls. For example, in this game it’s evident that Blainn will go holder, with okbik semi. Drahque has a great YOLO roll with Aqua + Engi + ToT + Wyvern.

On level 3, East king leaks West’s send and it’s scouted that enemy team has 4 attack + several regen upgrades. Nevertheless, Drahque goes 520 value Aqua for 4.

On level 5, red suggests to Drahque to simply add one aqua and push rest, as a standard YOLO build would. He instead adds 2 aquas. When okbik asks him to sell the last aqua, he refuses. He proceeds cancels his wisp and builds a 3rd aqua, I assume out of spite (see attached screenshot).

For the rest of the game he continues to OB, argue with team, and make nonsensical short-sighted statements in all chat. It’s very hard to tell if he’s trolling to intentionally provoke a reaction, or if his understanding of the game really is that poor. Either way, a very unpleasant person to play with.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Closed.
            • This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Closed.
            Attachments:
            Humanoid-Freak
            Participant

Hello Okbik, Blainn and Drahque,

the behavior you had in this game was simply underwhelming, i have noticed Flaming, Ghosting and also Int. TK, all Rule violations that will be Banned.

Think about your behavior, this is really what we dont want to see from our Players in FBG. Especially not the intense Flaming in Team and All Chat, and also not the ghosting of Information during the Game in All-Chat, doesnt matter if the Level is over or not.

Drahque: Int TK, Flaming, Ghosting = Banned for 7 days
              Blainn: Flaming = Banned for 2 days
              Okbik: Flaming, Ghosting = Banned for 5 days ( considering your history )

Im giving long bans here for a reason, that was simply too much and i expect improvements from all of you after this ban.

Processed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The topic ‘Ban request: txoic Drahque’ is closed to new replies.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            May 2024
            M T W T F S S