Ban Request/Unvouch request – Mst

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    proce3d
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: proce3d
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: Mst
      Violated Rule(s): tk on purpose (forcing sends, ob with yolo, solo sending), ghosting, flaming
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): level 1,
      Additional Information:
      Besides this ban request, I just want clarify that I was not afk like pointed in the ban request against me.

Level 1: Since we had good push and I cover 2, i called warrs but blainn don’t want to. Pink sends warriors without teams agreement, ofc others followed.
      Level 3: Bad placement on aqua, oj suggests him later to watch aqua placement guide to help him out. He just smiles about it..
      Level 5: Pink again solo sends Bo although we didnt confirm 5 send yet.
      Level 5: We have 2x 5 cover with me and green (Note: green fails with sell bf into build dk), but pink refuses to push, ob with aqua (630 and bad placement) on 5 vs expected send (Note: also orange ob for no reason).
      Level 6: Pink still ob with aqua instead of push 7/4.
      Level 8: Flaming (whole game is heated up now)
      With his semi-push Aqua build he ends up fattest lane pre 10 but instead of staying and build for 15 or reroll for midgame he starts to full push from 7/3 to 7/8 ending up as no hold midgame and no lumber on send levels.
      Level 15: We decided to send and many of us need cover, but pink just went for nerubs instead of helping others with Behe, Lock, Aura sends.
      After 15 we wanted to sell, but pink disagreed. I paused and wanted to clear it with pink, or atleast discuss it with him. He instantly unpaused and game goes on. Another disrespectful act. I was just done for this game and didnt want to invest my energy anymore in chatting or calling/suggesting anything, since throughout whole game most of my calls/thoughts were just ignored. For me their send level was 20 over 17/18 and I wanted to place seagiants, druids and rr pre 20. West team was undecided, if its 18 or 20 for them as you can see in the chatlog.
      After 17 pink gave west information that I didn’t build in all chat – and west therefore went for the 18 send.

I highly recommend proving Mst’s skill level and his ability to play in a team. It seems like he is a trial that got fast vouched or a returned player that stuggles with the current meta and teamplay in general. The problem is that in comparison to trial players which is roughly about the same skill level, he refused any hints from other players and did not help others with send covers through whole game.

Please also reconsider my 5 days ban, since I was not afk. I did not respond anymore due to the reasons already mentioned above. If saving gold on a possible send level – which was chosen by the enemy team because of pink ghosting – is a ban reason, then I will take it for sure and sit out some hours or days.

Attachments:
      proce3d
      Participant

In addition to that the associated chat log in Discord.

Attachments:
        woogie
        Participant

“Besides this ban request, I just want clarify that I was not afk like pointed in the ban request against me.”

Than your ban should be doubled or trippled. If u weren’t afk than the answer is that you wanted us to lose – which is even worse. You know that there is no reason to safe that long and additional refuse to answer and communicate to the team.

Just for information: I don’t want that your ban gets longer, but plz don’t lie now or try to excuse it. That is silly. You was angry cause of pink and thought there is no chance – all fine.
          I understood it and i also didn’t understand pink. But we all make mistakes and this irritable mood here and during the game is unnecessary.

Quetra
          Participant

This game is just toxic from all players except woogie and I won’t be taking sides on it to say who is worse in an argument. As for the build decisions from pink, I don’t think he played it particularly well but not to unvouch level.

As for your ban, you did not respond to them asking you whether you were afk which means either you were afk, refusing to play the game on purpose, or refusing to answer. If we assume you were saving gold to place units later as you claim, then you are still refusing to cooperate by not answering your allies and not sharing your game plan which resulted in holding 2k gold on a send level, which is itself bannable. Therefore there is no scenario here in which you would not be banned.

I do not believe you though, you clearly refused to play the game on purpose because you were mad that pink wouldn’t give up, and this is a revenge ban request.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘Ban Request/Unvouch request – Mst’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          April 2024
          M T W T F S S