Ban Request viruskiril

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Humanoid-Freak
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Simon | Humanoid-Fryk
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: viruskiril
      Violated Rule(s): rule: do not spam during games ( ping and chat etc.)
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 00:53-01:31, 04:30, 05:09, 05:27, 05:40, 13:26, 18:00, 19:07, 27:30-28:10, 28:50 and so on
      Additional Information: i saw Team on 2x Carry rolls and 1x EA, i wanted to play a good yolo roll, but my first roll was just malf and ywd, I decided to place 2x malfs and t2 and reroll for a better yolo roll, second roll also bad, ghoul, mermaid, dragonhawk. I dont have much experience with ghoul yolo. From Beginning to End viruskiril (trash)talked/micromanaged and heavily spampinged me the whole game from now on, “why did you rr malf so early”, “you cant play your roll” literally spampinged me for every wisp im not pushing immediately, it was super annoying af, i couldnt think for a minute how to play my Lane. I ended up not playing super bad, 7/3 at 7, ok value after 10 with 7/6 and 100+ income i think. When we died on 20 i had the best hold and almost went mid. It wasnt my best game for sure but i had to mute and unmute him several times during the game, also started chatting in bulgarian in teamchat which i dont understand at all

• This topic was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Humanoid-Freak.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Humanoid-Freak.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by hal9k.
      viruskiril
      Participant

First of all you are talking bullshit, you want to have nice yolo and you rr malf , that makes 0 sense, you can rr malf at 3 or 4 when you already have 3-4 also you were 3/0 on 4 with giga super ob as a deadlane, which is full tk mode, so idk why you cry in forum, when your play is not even trial level. 🙂

hal9k

After reviewing the game, I came to the conclusion that at some levels there was a bit of spam pinging. Even though you (Virus) don’t agree with this rule, it is still a violation to our rules which can be found here at the forum. Because of this you will get banned 12 hours, but be aware that if you violate this rule again and get reported you will experience longer bans.

I have to admit how Simon managed his roll(s) and push was sub-optimal, but if you legit want to help (which I do) then you should reconsider how you communicate this. While it wasn’t flaming per se, I get why people won’t follow your advice when you communicate like that.

Humanoid-Freak
          Participant

i would consider malf not as a good yolo roll, but anyway, its my lane and my decision how to play it.
            I tried to do the best out of a complicated roll for me.
            No need to spamping me to death and act like an Idiot.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘Ban Request viruskiril’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S