Ban request Wezygoopie

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ILLG
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Ren
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: Wezygoopie
      Violated Rule(s): trashtalk/toxic behavior
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): lvl 1 to lvl 7

“fucker” during 1 + trash talk , “fucker” “noobs” during 2 +trashtalk again i muted him during 5, and others players told me that he continued to trashtalk (so ucan’t see in my replay cause i muted him already)

Additional Information: then he brings the drama to chat channel to call us bots

• This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Humanoid-Freak.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Humanoid-Freak.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by H4ken.
      Attachments:
      wezygoopie
      Participant

Hello,

yeah some toxic words..
        Yellow pure afk all game, Ren complain about call since start but purpose nothing and Imba is totaly afk too and building a bad roll (even when it was said that the mix wasn’t good).

Admins : ask you the right question, allow people to !sign and beeing total afk/bot players in games ?

The only answer is how to solve this attitudes of players, he could report me 1000x won’t change the fact that it’s not acceptable to sign and play a game with useless player playing playstation, watching tv or checking cellephone..

Dear,

Wezy.

ILLG
        Participant

You’re talking about attitude, u are lihl trial, a lihl player has to show the example. U should check the replay wezy, cause the problem was your attitude not us.
          You don’t even understand that you’re ruinning games by your behavior.

Ren

wezygoopie
          Participant

why always lihl trial, lihl player? we speak about a single game of FBG, so simple argument.
            My attitude started round 3/4 and not 1 cause of a miss send, cause you don’t care about the game.
            You ruined the game by being 50 pourcent AFK all games (green same)- same fight.
            This is my last message on this post.

H4ken
            Participant

I don’t think there’s a point in the game where excessive flaming happened. It sure was annoying that wezy had a negative behavior over the game and he will be warned for it (maybe even remove his fbg role in the near future if these keeps happening) but for now i don’t think this attitude makes it as a rule violation.

Processed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The topic ‘Ban request Wezygoopie’ is closed to new replies.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            May 2024
            M T W T F S S