ban request Xyu

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    TheSwing90
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username:TheSwing90
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: Xyu
      Violated Rule(s): team kill
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): lvl 7-30
      Additional Information:
      So this guy on our 17 split send with 2x krakens when we say no.
      Game goes to lvl 30 and he is on free roll spamming MOE, when we tell him to reroll he says master of elements solo is good………we lost purely becouse he refused to rr.
      annnoying all game and refuse to lisen or learn anything

• This topic was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by Dorimu.
      • This topic was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by Dorimu.
      Attachments:
      xyu
      Participant

i had swing muted all game until the very end… so anything he might’ve said i would’ve clearly ignored since he isnt captain i dont want to communicate with him.. and i had to adapt and adjust to the weird calls and things my team was doing. for example swing that game was low push for 5 and once he died to their hold he fully pushed… i didnt intentionally troll or refuse anything from this baboon, i just had him muted

Dorimu

Hi Swing and Xyu!

So I’m gonna go straight at it. Both of you are gonna get 12hr ban for vk abuse. You guys know better and I don’t care about “but he did it first” excuse. It’s also not the first time.

Xyu, It is your right to mute a player who you don’t get along with. However, in future be sure to tell your team that you have done so that they can at least be aware of it and attempt to circumvent the mute for efficient communication and in order to prevent mishaps like the double sends that happened that game.
          Secondly Xyu, I know that you are aware of builds especially after playing with Employee of the Month “Micromanager Virus”. This druid free rr up till late game was tk af. And, yes, you did leak 2. For this I will warn you as well purely based on the fact that I know you know better than that, and that, you stated early “idc anymore”.

Swing+Xyu Banned 12hr for vk abuse.
          Xyu warned for troll.
          Processed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘ban request Xyu’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S