ban ricefire / captain

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    balenciaganboba
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: balenciaganboba
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: ricefire
      Violated Rule(s): being a dog shit captain, stupid lanes, stupid heroes, ignoring team.
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 2 separate games within 2 hours of each other.
      https://stats.firstbloodgaming.com/game/157
      https://wc3stats.com/games/70871
      Additional Information:
      game 1: ricefire purposely picks 4 intel heroes into pugna and huskar. on top of that he thinks kotl vs huskar is the right way to lane. he does some stupid shit line up just so he can play invoker and we get crushed by pugna ward/huskar.
      game 2: ricefire once again wants to play his dog shit invoker so even though 4 ppl on his team think void is better, he purposely picks voker, was useless all game and we get crushed again. guy is stupid as fuck. doesnt even learn from his mistake literally 1 hour before the second game. he just repeats stupidity.

QuanYing
      Participant

Your Warcraft III username: QuanYing
        Violator’s Warcraft III username: ricefire
        Violated Rule(s): being a dog shit captain, stupid lanes, stupid heroes, ignoring team.
        Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 2 separate games within 2 hours of each other. https://stats.firstbloodgaming.com/game/157 https://wc3stats.com/games/70871 Additional Information: game 1: ricefire purposely picks 4 intel heroes into pugna and huskar. on top of that he thinks kotl vs huskar is the right way to lane. he does some stupid shit line up just so he can play invoker and we get crushed by pugna ward/huskar. game 2: ricefire once again wants to play his dog shit invoker so even though 4 ppl on his team think void is better, he purposely picks voker, was useless all game and we get crushed again. guy is stupid as fuck. doesnt even learn from his mistake literally 1 hour before the second game. he just repeats stupidity.
        there i did it

stinkypez
        Participant

Fried

Attachments:
          nolucky
          Participant

Trucker support boba for this ban also.. we were in same team. All 4 players -gg right after he pick invoker ricegod just do his own shit never listen to anyone

PaulineisMyLove
            Participant

I honestly respect Rice. but sometimes he does this thing where he picks what he wants without listening to the other 4 players’ opinions. And these people are mostly considered tier 2’s, tier 2.5’s, tier 3’s. I honestly, would like for some other people to enjoy their games. But Rice just always does his own thing. I just want him to learn that sometimes what he does is plain game ruining.

alphawolf
              Participant

I honestly respect Rice. but sometimes he does this thing where he picks what he wants without listening to the other 4 players’ opinions. And these people are mostly considered tier 2’s, tier 2.5’s, tier 3’s. I honestly, would like for some other people to enjoy their games. But Rice just always does his own thing. I just want him to learn that sometimes what he does is plain game ruining.

Obviously, Pauline doesn’t want me or a trial player to enjoy my captain games. It is no wonder that so many trial players have left. He is honestly a hypocrite with his game ruiner friends who probably referred to each other to apply to fbg. I don’t think opinions should be enough for a captain ban on Rice, since a selective league should never be a democracy. Just my 2c.

MustardTiger

Processing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • The topic ‘ban ricefire / captain’ is closed to new replies.
                Donate
                Clan FBG Events
                April 2024
                M T W T F S S