ban rtu

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    balenciaganboba
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: balenciaganboba
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: sicario/rtu
      Violated Rule(s): telling people to kill themselves/toxic/etc
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): screen shot attached.
      Additional Information:
      last time i checked fantom said there was a zero tolerance policy for telling others to kill themselves because he said its too far. no warning. straight ban.

alright lets see your excuses mustard. cant wait to see how u justify a person telling another to go kill themselves over a video game. replay attached.

Attachments:
      balenciaganboba
      Participant

i mean its pretty obvious youre biased and have a soft spot for brain damaged people like rtu/koby. rtu goes around telling people to kill themselves and its fine. he gets unmuted in discord after 5 minutes. i say anything toward your brain damaged brethren and you go around muting for hours. lmao.

MustardTiger

I will ignore the hate you are lodging against me and just focus on the game. Sicario definitely had a disproportionate response in game and will be banned for 1 day since this is his first offense and you have provoked this response on discord over months; it is still not an acceptable statement ever regardless of context, but the context is still a requisite component of any review. Request approved.

Processing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘ban rtu’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S