ban shadow

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    balenciaganboba
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: balenciaganboba
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: shadow(x)
      Violated Rule(s): game throwing
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): all game
      Additional Information:
      1. shadow tells us to pick ds when he doesnt know how to play it himself.
      2. shadow is given the option to play sky instead of DS, shadow chooses ds.
      3. shadow has no farm all game.
      4. shadow has no items all game.
      5. shadow casts wall for no reason. example: t3 top lane.
      6. Shadow outright refuses to defend with team. People defend him by saying “hes bad we all know it” or “he doesnt know how to ds”. How does that justify his refusal to defend. OUr team needed 4 people to defend while AM farms + split pushes. We say “meet as 4 top, we defend”. He literally runs the opposite direction and refuses to defend. If it was anyone else they’d be warned or banned. I mean seriously, we arent even asking him to cast a spell yet. just show up to the defense so it LOOKS like you care. No, he went the opposite direction to be as useless as possible. I didnt realize it requires specific DS skill/knowledge to defend. Let me tell you, it doesnt. It also doesnt require being “good at dota” to show up when your team needs you and specifically asks u for 2-3 minutes ahead of time. He just outright dgafs. If hes not banned it sets bad precedent. Anyone who doesnt want to defend = “i am bad/i dont know my hero” then ignores team trying to defend. hows that make sense?

Additionally, don’t forget to upload the replay!

Attachments:
      balenciaganboba
      Participant

Does it require specific DS knowledge to show up to defend? no. Does it require being “good” to show up? No. It might require skill to land your spells and coordinate with your team but sorry, it doesnt require being “good” to show up to a fight when team needs you.

having a “bad game” is missing spells or getting caught out. Shadow just makes the volitional decision to not defend with the team on purpose because he wants to throw the game or grief. ALl he had to do was show up and it would look like he atleast cares or is trying. Jungling AFK while we lose towers is griefing/throwing

STORM-
        Participant

I mean he should have defeneded towers with us while AM farmed, but he just pushed out lanes or afk’d in jungle, dunno how we are supposed to play the game like that, sicne am cannot help us since he needs space/farm. I did offer for him to play sky mid but he said he will play DS.

MustardTiger

At around 3-4 minutes he dives troll and dies, respawns tps and dives again doing the same thing and dying again, at 11 minutes team calls to defend top and he goes and farms to low hp in the jungle then tps to base, at around 16 minutes there is a call to go top again to defend and shadow runs straight mid to farm waves, then tps and walls near base with no one there, at around 19 minutes there is a call to go on bot 5v4 shadow stays back as their initiator, that’s the summary and then the chatlog is not good. 3 day ban for game ruin, additionally 1 day added for the backseat captaining and subsequent bad manners and 1 day added for dagon maxing in other games after being told not to. Request approved.

Processing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘ban shadow’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S