ban sicario

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    balenciaganboba
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: balenciaganboba
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: sicario/rtu
      Violated Rule(s): telling people to kill themselves/toxic/etc
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): screen shot attached.
      Additional Information:
      last time i checked fantom said there was a zero tolerance policy for telling others to kill themselves because he said its too far. no warning. straight ban.

Attachments:
      MustardTiger

Attach your replay so it can be reviewed in full context or this request is denied.

Additionally, don’t forget to upload the replay!

Note: Ban requests missing any of the required information (specially timestamps) will be denied, without any further notice.

balenciaganboba
        Participant

I like how you ban me and others without a request but here you want all the details “for context” when last time i checked fantom said there is no circumstance in which someone is allowed to tell others to kill themselves, hence zero-tolerance. like what, are you gonna say oh he was mad or something? if anyone else said that you’d ban them and a million excuses wouldnt get it appealed. here, you’re just going to make a million excuses on why its okay for rtu to tell another person to kill themselves. whatever man. people berate and get berated or any number of things go on in games. i dont see anyone else telling people to go kill themselves.

im not putting in the effort to find the time stamp when its obvious youre just going to find some excuse to let him off the hook because regardless of “Attach your replay so it can be reviewed in full context or this request is denied.” there is NO context that exists for someone to say that in a video game.

MustardTiger

Bans have been going through the forums for awhile now you are welcome to find the situation that you were banned with no request and no admin present to directly report you since that announcement otherwise that claim is irrelevant. You are being deliberately dense here and it is very transparent why. No one is asking you to timestamp anything all you have to do is drop the replay and the fact that you won’t pretty much says it all. Request denied.

Processing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘ban sicario’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S