Ban sleepybearfm

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    souljase
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: pudgey/Souljase
      Violator’s Warcraft III username:Sleepybearfm
      Violated Rule(s): Banned me for his short coming
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): all game/after game
      Additional Information:

Sleepybearfm insists of capping Shadow who is a much more stronger player; He then finds a way to blame team below i’ll explain more in detail,

So first he drafts players incorrectly, Picking demons over Marc and Boba on Na, purely shouldnt be allowed.

Then he picks a 1 stun draft, which isnt even guaranteed (na targetted stun) the support combowombo is weaver/na? I think randoming 2 heroes would result in a better combo as voker/geo. Just pure awful setup vs a dazzle/witch doc. As normal he finds the weakest player/s and starts blaming typical sleepy attitude.

I played Na, vs a dazzle/witch doc i assumed to go Dagon to try take out the dazzle as i assumed why else would you pick the NA? (they also had a lock mid) So potential to nuke him,however he got far to fed far to fast for this to be effective. (again skill difference in caps speaks volumes).

He then at some point in game, realised i went dagon and him and Vkk proceed to flame me, I then as it happend agreed with him and said i need dagger to stop the warlock slow – Guess what i then go dagger, Because Ant is almost solo winning game 1v5 as slark, the game turns slightly i end up with 1300 gold? I then decide to go dagon lvl 2, As i think we could potentially end game here.

Again Vkk and Sleepy just mass flame me, as they told me not to go “dagon”. after i already bought the item… He then starts shouting you best hope we win, else your getting BIG ban hammer….

As soon as game ends i get a 48hour ban, I asked to get removed dota roles, As surely (a angry in the moment admin). shouldn’t have the right to issue a instant ban, Surely needs to be assessed by another admin?

Apparently he mentioned it to fantom, But im guessing he didnt get the full story, The replay proves everything i said.

My ban should be reversed, and Sleepy be banned for all mentioned above.

Jase.

souljase
      Participant

Replay below

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by souljase.
        • This reply was modified 5 months ago by souljase.
        Attachments:
        MustardTiger

Ban has been reversed and player has agreed to drop the ban request portion.

Processing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Ban sleepybearfm’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S