ban soulja

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    larry44.
    Participant

mustard you had just unbanned him for flame me and then he tried hes best to make me flame him so he can ban me. he was toxis at me at the start of the game and i just played my role cuase i promised you

From the min 1 starting to say i mute Larry and then repeat i muted Larry didnt say a Word and then He Said min 1:40 He talk Down to me to berna min 3:20 He try to make mumix take my hero to make me mad Min 5:41 trying to take Rune to make me mad

• This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Tomoya.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Tomoya.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Hyo.
      Attachments:
      Tomoya

Your replay is from the scourge, therefore I cannot access the entire ally chat. I obtained a replay from mumix, and unfortunately he muted souljase because he was being very negative, but not until the middle of the game. From what I can see, soul muted you at start and only asked berna why she picked you.

01:17 Allies Souljase gonna mute
        01:18 Allies Souljase btw
        01:18 Allies Souljase larry
        01:24 Allies Souljase -mute 3
        02:03 Allies Souljase not sure why u picking larry so early berna
        02:05 Allies Souljase its kinda tk

Other than that, he avoids speaking with you as you are muted. He does ask mumix to mid sniper, but thats far from bannable. We are all getting sick of this feud between you two, both of you can avoid speaking to eachother and you can mute soul like he did for you at the game start.

Request denied.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘ban soulja’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S