Ban Storm- /Readingisfun

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alex-
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Sumyungho

Violator’s Warcraft III username: Storm-/readingisfun

Violated Rule(s): excessive toxic flaming behaviour from reading when i tried to help him twice with invis rune mid, game throwing Storm- at the end when we got raxed he was enemy jungle, hitting t1 tower

Time of Violation (in-game or replay): replay added

Attachments:
      readingissorry
      Participant

Your definition of helping me is sitting invis mid as a lvl 1 Lina against a lvl 5 sf. Another way you helped me was by soaking my exp. Luckily for me, another invis rune comes around and you come back to fight a lvl 7 sf, as a lvl 2 Lina. Instead of ratting on others, you should perhaps improve to not get dead last picked every game. If I played like you, I’d be banned in 1 day for game ruining.

readingissorry
        Participant

I will agree; me, storm and everyone suffering from Alex should be banned. Alex’s regular gameplay is so bad and borderline game ruin, it’s not bannable. Banning everyone else would be the only way to get a break from Alex.

Fantom

Yes both players you are referring to were borderline flaming/toxic behavior, however some of your gameplay was very questionable… And you also did flame back. I could see penalties for both parties if anything, but in this case I don’t think what they did was unwarranted. However I do recommend you take advice from players who have more experience/skill than you, as I recommend them to behave more appropriately and not with flame or toxic chat, which will make players less receptive.

Ban request denied.

Processing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘Ban Storm- /Readingisfun’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S