Ban supnub / magicniglet for unnecessary flame entire game

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Defense of the Ancients Ban Requests Processed Requests Ban supnub / magicniglet for unnecessary flame entire game

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    stinkypez
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Stinkypez
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: Supnub and Magicniglet
      Violated Rule(s): Flaming for zero reason entire game
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Entire game flaming pez
      Additional Information: See attached text

https://wc3stats.com/games/285617/chat

Niglet
      Participant

muted the child 2 mins in

supnuB
        Participant

I didnt felt like i was flaming at all, Matt used ult tp to kill me on purpose 2 times without making a call, btw he was flaming me because i couldnt buy blink i barely could farm my echo sabre saying i was a retard for dont buy blink only time i said something to him was when he tped me to suicide, and when i was trying to farm he refused to help me as pos 5 wisp just walking all map doing nothing, btw stop making this unnecessary Ban request cant believe this guy everytime i play with him hes trying to find 1 thing to Ban ppl. At Last note we won the game thanks to me and panda we Carried the game the pos 5 wisp was pretty low effort/killing mates

stinkypez
          Participant

Ok, so here is what REALLY happened that game:
            1) Slardar was solo safelane against LC (scourge top lane).
            2) Magic (TC), me (Wisp), Panda (sniper) were aggro trilane 3v3 (scourge bot lane).
            3) Magic started rotating very early (i believe level 2 or 3) and left sniper/me in an aggro trilane against 3 heroes. He tried to gank the LC who was cutting a wave, which was fine I guess, but it still left sniper and i against 3 heroes. It’s dumb to leave your carry in an aggro trilane so early. TC never returned back to lane, but as such, he felt like he was doing all the work cause he was doing stuff around the map when I couldn’t because i was busy babysitting our carry.
            4) The majority of my game was spent babysitting our sniper, since enemy team had a tiny with an early dagger. I needed to be sure I was there to help sniper, but i never “purposely” was AFK.I had no one to gank with. Slardar was the only hero I could gank with. Our slardar had farmed treads/echo sabre before he went for blink, and was complaining when he was 1-5 that he should “have dagger by now”, even though he prioritized other items first.

TC/Slardar were talking shit the entire game when I said nothing to them. They thought I was “doing nothing” all game. Look at the ward count that game. There was nothing I could really do since I had no one to really kill others with. Slardar was the only hero in the game I could feasibly gank with, but he didnt have a dagger until around the 30 minute mark.

Slardar insisted we ganked an AA mid even though he had no dagger. I gave it a try, and he couldnt reach the AA when we TP’d because he had no dagger. There were 3 other enemies in the area that we didn’t see because there was no ward, and supnub got upset that we both died even after mass pinging to jump on the AA.

I then got angry and asked how we are to gank someone when he didnt prioritize a dagger.

Supnub also died solo many times and kept blaming his solo deaths on me, saying “wheres wisp??”

Either way, we’re deviating from the point of the ban request. I said nothing to both Magic or Supnub practically the entire game, but they were flaming me the entire time from the very beginning. You can see this by going through the text. Let me know if you need more clarification.

MustardTiger

This request is made for the chat issues so that is all that will be reviewed if the outcome is not to your liking you may present a further case with gameplay in an appeal.

00:27 Allies magicniglet fucking pick me my hero
              01:05 Allies magicniglet aa tc fukin go
              01:08 Allies magicniglet fuk em up
              01:17 Allies magicniglet tc me
              02:11 Allies magicniglet ive muted matt btw
              02:19 Allies magicniglet i aint no po5 tc to that retard
              02:38 Allies Matt just assign him 5 so i can be a useful wisp
              03:00 Allies Matt hes bitter i have him muted in discord cause he constantly flames me for no reason
              17:57 Allies magicniglet dno what our po5 doing
              18:02 Allies magicniglet when 5 top
              20:31 Allies SUPNUB i cant farm
              20:34 Allies SUPNUB when their aa
              20:35 Allies SUPNUB sitting
              20:37 Allies SUPNUB u doing
              20:38 Allies SUPNUB bullshit
              20:41 Allies SUPNUB whole game
              21:17 Allies SUPNUB amazin
              23:02 Allies SUPNUB warded
              23:04 Allies SUPNUB pos 5
              23:06 Allies SUPNUB deward
              23:34 All magicniglet ?
              24:12 All magicniglet whyd ont u hunt pez
              24:19 All magicniglet whos sat bot doing jack shit all game
              24:28 All SUPNUB gg
              25:03 Allies Matt lets smoke?
              25:07 Allies magicniglet supnub u should be ganking and 1 shotting this aa with pez
              25:09 Allies magicniglet if he had brain
              25:16 Allies SUPNUB yea
              25:17 Allies SUPNUB but
              25:19 Allies SUPNUB hes awful
              25:24 Allies magicniglet gonna lose my tc game so sad
              30:34 Allies SUPNUB kil
              30:35 Allies SUPNUB aa
              30:36 Allies SUPNUB bro
              30:45 Allies magicniglet wtf this guy doing
              30:55 Allies SUPNUB rice
              30:57 Allies SUPNUB wisp
              30:58 Allies SUPNUB afk
              31:01 Allies magicniglet wtf
              31:09 Allies Matt nice
              31:09 Allies Matt man
              31:11 Allies Matt fucking retard
              31:12 Allies magicniglet can we ban plz
              31:14 Allies Matt wants to gank without a blink
              31:18 Allies SUPNUB he tried to
              31:19 Allies SUPNUB go
              31:20 Allies SUPNUB 4v2
              31:21 Allies Matt what the fuck are you gonna do
              31:21 Allies SUPNUB now
              31:22 Allies SUPNUB lol
              31:22 Allies Matt without a blink
              31:31 Allies Matt its fine keep flaming guys
              35:33 All SUPNUB Sad
              35:34 Allies magicniglet twice hes done it
              35:35 Allies SUPNUB he tped
              35:36 All SUPNUB me
              36:00 Allies SUPNUB what i can
              36:01 Allies SUPNUB do
              36:03 Allies SUPNUB if he uses ult
              36:04 Allies SUPNUB on me
              36:04 Allies magicniglet he doesnt know how to play
              36:05 Allies SUPNUB ?
              36:07 Allies magicniglet the game
              36:11 Allies SUPNUB he doesnt even telling me something
              36:13 Allies SUPNUB hes trolling
              36:32 All SUPNUB fucking retard

Magic is toxic from the beginning of the game and supnub joins in later both targeted just pez. Both were being toxic and borderline excessive. I do want to note that there is a large gap at the beginning after the initial toxic behavior and when it continues and then once your team started winning the behavior dissipated entirely showing it did not need to exist at all. Magic has no warnings this season for this issue so will only be given a warning for toxic behavior and told to stop the targeted harassment on pez. Supnub has a warning this season for toxic behavior stating that the next instance will result in a ban and will be banned for 1 day. Request approved.

Processing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The topic ‘Ban supnub / magicniglet for unnecessary flame entire game’ is closed to new replies.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            May 2024
            M T W T F S S