ban theswing for intentional teamtk

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Quail
    Participant

2 games with swing, both played totally fine by team. Both games only bad played lane was on swing without any doubt. Both games swing constantly blames others. Dont give any thoughts, just negativity.

I never saw such behavior in whole time of fbg so far, me for myself i must say i lost my temper at some points aswell. Still this is too much imo.

Kresek
      Participant

I played both games in team with swing and both games he’s been really negative about the game saying stuff like “its gg already” , “always shit calls” , “we just lost”. Its really annoying to play games like this when a player have this attitude and this just spreads to others , after 2 games like that i’m just simply tired of this and i think other people in this situation would’ve been too. Swing should change his attitude if he wanna have good relations with players since playing like this is not a good experience at all.

I don’t think he should be banned but an admin has to talk with him or he should just change it at his own.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Kresek.
        TheSwing90
        Participant

in 2nd game i pushed hard for Quail not to call, since we cant agree on stuff. but he right away took captain role anyway and made full tk calls. I dident have a good game in any of thoose games, but the calls ive made would had given us a chance, the calls that was made, gave us 0 % chance of wining, and i think its annoying when we waste 30 min ich on a game that cant be won

Hyo

Closed until review.

Hyo

After review:

I do agree with the report – in both games, his attitude is quite disappointing to play with – specially when he doens’t question things before hand, or offer advice but contest when ppl talk.

However Quail, gotta say you do tend to call early – and while it’s not a bad thing, might be good to be more open towards your team (see if anyone else wants to call, if ppl have ideas, etc.) , so it doens’t come off as you trying to force yourself as captain/caller.

Won’t ban for now, but should the attitude issues continue, might consider a ban (or even a temporary unvouch if necessary)

Thanks for reporting

Processing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The topic ‘ban theswing for intentional teamtk’ is closed to new replies.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            May 2024
            M T W T F S S