ban trees

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    balenciaganboba
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: balenciaganboba
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: trees
      Violated Rule(s): leaving game imporpertly/rage quitting
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): before creep spawn
      Additional Information:
      1) Teshin and i were supports. I bought a ward and teshin might have as well i dont remember
      2) we didnt have a courier, teshin thought i got it and i thought he got it
      3) i had 50 gold in inventory and a tp so if i take 1 cs early game i can tp home and buy courier
      4) i said #3.
      5) trees explodes and leaves game.
      6) my entire team minus trees (the four of us) were calm cool and collected. we are problem solves. i literally didnt mind taking 1 cs, going back to base to buy it, and walking back. its no big deal.
      7) trees literally goes apeshit and leaves game and bans me.
      8) even our mid player (antbug) wasnt complaining and calm about the aforementioned solution
      9) if this was anyone else they would be banned for leaving the game and rage quitting
      10) admins always tell players: you cant leave game. you must do your best and post the ban request after. no leaving, no rage quitting
      11) trees rage quit / left the game.
      12) all 9 players agreed with me that trees just wasted time and acted inappropriately

Official fbg rule:
      Do not leave before the game is finished – Players are not allowed to leave the game prior to the team forfeiting (-gg), the game drawing (remake), or the game is over (Tree/Throne is destroyed) – Any player who leaves before the winning/losing conditions are met, may be subject to a warning/ban.

In other words, he had to stay and do his best. no rage quitting. no leaving. literally NOBODY had an issue with what happened except trees

Hyo

No replay attached, however case was reviewed by the admin team.

Trees will be warned for premature remake call/leaving (Should have waited for confirmation on remake from the other captain, otherwise game would be played on and the rule violation(s) would be reviewed/processed after the game ends).

Processing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘ban trees’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      April 2024
      M T W T F S S