Ban Wezygoopie

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    LordMiles
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: LordMiles
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: Wezygoopie
      Violated Rule(s): leave , afk/trolling
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 1st game he left after arena 20 lvl without draw to be confirmed at 100% , 2nd game he just didn’t send with team for 14 lvl , strange thing was he build for 14 , but not sending, not afk for sure but afk/trolling
      Additional Information: about the game where he left after arena , it was their team asked for draw nobody paused in this case , sax reply that he dont mind draw , grant said idc , nyckit – if u want to all chat – no idea what that means yes or no , anyway i was talking to my allies that we are ahead and we are going to win this game , but weezy left without to be everyone agreed on draw cause its +20 lvl… Then Tin and WinWeasel left after him too…

• This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by LordMiles.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by LordMiles.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by grant323.
      wezygoopie
      Participant

Hello

I apologize for leaving level 20, i thought if majority agreed to draw it was fine but it seems I’m wrong.
        For the 14 send if I remember was toilet urgency.
        Sorry..
        If you mind..
        Regards
        Wezy

LordMiles
        Participant

Hello

I apologize for leaving level 20, i thought if majority agreed to draw it was fine but it seems I’m wrong.
          For the 14 send if I remember was toilet urgency.
          Sorry..
          If you mind..
          Regards
          Wezy

Going toilet without any announce to team or pause ? Seems you rly trolling , did you build from toilet explain please

grant323
          Participant

I was also in the game, and we took awhile to decide I believe it was over one minute, and as 3 us on our team didn’t care for a draw, you where the only one who said we have a shot at winning this and wanted to play on. I don’t think Wezygoopie left on purpose it’s because our team said in all chat they don’t mind drawing and he left one second before you said you want to play on. This was all after 1 minute or more of asking each other what do you guys want to do with your answer coming a minute later into the allchat convo

Wezygoopie this is a warning please make sure you’ve a 100% draw answer from all players before leaving the game

LordMiles next time just use all chat for the other team knows right away you want to play on.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S