Ban Windblown.Snow

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DanishPride
    Participant

Dear Admins

I (DanishPride) play Sven carry, Windblown.Snow (Kunkka) plays pos 4/5

On the second wave, the ranged creep is far from tower range and far from enemy off laner who is currently zoned. Windblown takes this last hit, i say dude please donĀ“t take last hits. 15 seconds later i auto attack a creep to 20 hp and he just goes and last hits it, again no tower or enenmy hero in sight. This only to mock me. On a safelane hero like Sven who is so relient on getting his farm accelerating items asap this is straight up game ruining.

This happened at:Min 1-1:30 in-game time (8:45-9:15 replay).

Min 3 Refusing to help out thrall by casting spells resulting in thrall dying. (min 10:40 ingame, this was told by pez). He makes the exucse that he thought I could come and take the last hit on dark seer even though I am far away farming the small camp in the jungle.

If the games here are all about trolling and ruining the game for each other, then I got the wrong impression. Otherwise please ban Windblown.Snow

Best Regards
      DanishPride

Attachments:
      windblown.snow
      Participant

I accept ban for taking 2 cs, kinda dick move and I am deeply sorry my team had to put up with what followed. After that we tried to move on and have a good game. That anyone would “refuse” to help is beyond my imagination.

MustardTiger

Issue was discussed with windblown and he agrees he deserves a ban. Request approved 3 days for griefing.

Processing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Ban Windblown.Snow’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        April 2024
        M T W T F S S