banappeal for “forcing send”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ranzkopp
    Participant

so okbik been forcing purple to build a crap build, we call king7, we see we can break them 7, we have TOK and an OBed holder with wave.
      so i send 7, he wants to skip, makes no sense, no1 disagreed with 7 send exept him and im tired to argue with him at this point since he cant be argued with. the other 2 teammates dont say a word. and we just quitely all fullsend, enemy gets mola, game goes south. okbik calls it “forced” and flames for the rest of the game. Also since i thought if your captain you can overvote 1v1 calls, seems thats not the case in FBG games.

i get banned ok, pls unban 😀

liftwaffe
      Participant

nosupport

Kappa

Sending should always be coordinated via team discussion and decided as a Team.

Let’s review:
          Okbik say’s he wants to King here. This is the first time the Team really discusses gameplan for 7.
          08:46 Allies okbik king

No one responds for awhile and no one does any King.

About 6-7 seconds before round 6 starts, Ranz says they should send.
          09:32 Allies Sadistix furmit spirits

Before sending, Okbik re-affirms his vote to King.
          09:37 Allies okbik i would
          09:38 Allies okbik skip

We now have a clear 1 vs 1 vote on what to do. No one has sent or King’ed yet. Round 6 starts shortly after this, and Ranz almost immediately sends. I would argue that this did not leave enough time for team discussion as 2 team members have not said anything yet and the 2 speaking have a split decision.

Violation specifically of:

In the case where the majority of the team is against your call or you cannot come to a consensus, do not force your own call by sending before the discussion is finished. You should give enough time for players to object to your call before sending.

Think the ban is justified on Simon’s end based on what happened and the rule quoted above. There was definitely opportunity to discuss more before actually sending here. That being said, I think if we can promise to do better in the future, we can move on from this quickly.

Another note – Okbik is lucky to come out of this without a warn of flaming. Thanks for not engaging in it.
          13:42 Allies okbik nice tk kc
          14:16 Allies okbik are you autistic
          14:31 Allies okbik you are kinda autistic

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘banappeal for “forcing send”’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S