Bann intentional tk shambles

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Speedyrowky
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Speedy-row
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: shamblino
      Violated Rule(s):intentional tk
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):lvl 7 and 10
      Additional Information:he just tk on purpose when playing with me: we have imo he keep 300g on 7 because he didnt did his farm. some seconds before i say iu send for you shambles and he said “no”.
      lvl 10 he is 7/1 in a long game. so basicly he tked twice from 1 to 10. We cant make anycall with people like him. I said nothing, take my loss, and he just spent his time to insult on chat. but well. this is too much. he deserve to be banned for this intentional tk

Best regards,

Speedy

• This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by grant323.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by grant323.
      Attachments:
      Shambles.
      Participant

Best regards,

Speedy is a ******* pussy. I have 1.5 sec delay on all actions avg 850 ping. I reach hermit for 7 he claims I say “no” or something. How gay of him. Second, my builder was clicked to build for lvl 7 post farm but my delay on farm+ casting build was too much. Third, the midd feed didn’t even kingleak and was sent directly to our best 12 holder, hydra not that speedy expected to throw the game by forcing 8 send when we autorip 12. Just another forced to follow lihl player into rip 12 game

Shambles.
        Participant

I’ve seen plenty of players go 7/1 for ten. You want to insult players softly the rest of your life? If so, fine but pl take dick out of mouth before address me. Regards

Shambles.
          Participant

Btw we should king for 12 not send into 3 heals + full king tmail. That in itself isolates you as joke shotcaller

grant323
            Participant

After watching replay on level 6 Shambles asked team if I send furb would I be able to get wood for my farm with 5-0 push and no one replied, so he sent his furb and was able to get farm with only 1-2 seconds left for round 7 to start ( so he wasn’t able to build for 7 but your team still didn’t king leak )

On level 7 Shambles wrote to team I am going to stay 7-1 and once again no one replied and he stayed 7-1

Reading chat on level 10 when enemy didn’t send you called shambles a fucken turd for staying 7-1 but He asked for advice twice and two LIHL players ignored his chat but you get mad when things go wrong..

Both of you guys need to behave like man and not childish cussing each other out and stuff .
              Why we play games to enjoy it not to go insane

Denied for ban

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            April 2024
            M T W T F S S