bann request intentional tk from d1ckless

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Legion Tower Defense Legion TD League (FBG LTD) Ban Requests Processed Requests bann request intentional tk from d1ckless

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Speedyrowky
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Speedy-Row
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: D1ckless
      Violated Rule(s): tk on purpose
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
      Additional Information: lvl 1 he tk on purpose…. i said, maybe he is trolling. ask for remake, and he says no (like a bait)…. after that we full ob teamm to try to max value, and he leaks lvl 5 on purpose to say to the ennemy team “hey guyz they ob, go send a kob”. result freeloose because of 2 miss play. he is no push/latepush and fulll tk

I’m pissed of non deserved bann, so please admins bann this guy for intentional tk.

Thanks,

Regards,

Speedy

• This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by H4ken.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by H4ken.
      Attachments:
      dickless
      Participant

Lol, have u eaven bother to watch the replay urself?
        I i fked up on lvl 1 with 5 leaks but lvl 5 itentional leak? Watch replay urself before starting to bother admins with this false accusation

Speedyrowky
        Participant

lvl 1 last second (i was checking your lane) u missclick or tk/ and you do same on 5. take your bann and stfu thanks

H4ken
          Participant

Lvl1 felt like an honest mistake. As for lvl 5, i don’t think his intention was to leak nor i believe that him doing that was made for you to get kobolded. I fail to see any intentional tk, just not good/experienced way of playing mili/egg.

Denied.

Next time when you are in a roll you don’t feel comfortable playing, dickless, consult with your teamates to maximize your lane’s potencial.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘bann request intentional tk from d1ckless’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S