banned due to blizzards bs

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    xyu
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: xyu97
      Ban reason: 3x5dc
      Why you should be unbanned:

Hi Admins, I am writing this appeal in hopes of my ban to be lifted/postponed.
      I was banned yesterday; 3) @EL DC DAYS MARATHON [DAY1] Hours 27.13 Reason 3x5dc <— With 27 hours left..

One thing we all hate is when someone DC’s and it totally screws up the game for the rest.. The client has never been so weird as it was yesterday, and whilst I understand it’s nothing you can control, I do ask if my ban can be lifted early.

I have taken steps to prevent DC on my end and have tested out my connection today on 3 different lobbies and none dropped/scoreboard/dc.

I am writing the appeal earlier than half of the duration just in hopes if it can be dealt with quicker, dont mind waiting a bit longer for the full 24h or whatever is decided upon answer.

Thanks for reviewing my appeal, have a great day 🙂

• This topic was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by dpteacher.
      • This topic was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by dpteacher.
      dpteacher

Hi xyu,

I think you do the right steps into the right direction regarding your behaviour and overall participation at the FBG community. I liked to read that A LOT and I wish you keep that positive mindset in as many games as possible.

For that reason and the reason of the tk bnet today (and maybe yesterday) I am rewarding you with shortening the ban duration of a total of 24h.

Keep that positive attitude and always remember, less drama, more fun ! Have a great one.

Cheers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘banned due to blizzards bs’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S