Banned for no reason poggers

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Defense of the Ancients Ban Appeals Processed Appeals Banned for no reason poggers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    PeachTree
    Participant

Hello, the most oppressed player of FBG here.

So i basically got banned for no reason. I was not in queue, i said i was off

View post on imgur.com

20 mins later i get banned

Someone was with my name on other realm joined ur game and ruined. I get banned? Also its nice that people dont even bother to check if i am online or in wc3 or not and still ban me regardless.

I think its pretty rich that someone who said this a few hours before > https://i.imgur.com/GJ68BLy.png would have a problem with pauses.

I have literally never had an issue with pauses and im sure if you save the replay of the game where ”I” ruined he wont go same items nor ask for same picks that i usually do.

Also a huge shoutout to hyo for muting me for 4 hours for ”trolling” when i ask why i am banned. Respect, and keep up the good work. must be still salty about that invo i guesss poggers

Hyo

No idea why you’re acting this way, but this is definitely not the place to troll or lie about stuff.

As attached files show, you confirmed it was you who did it (after lying about it).

Appeal denied, you can sit out the full ban (and should you continue trolling when you’re unmuted, you will be muted again for the remaining time of your ban)

Processing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S