banrequest InnaDiLights

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Humanoid-Freak
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Simon | Humanoid-Fryk
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: InnaDiLights
      Violated Rule(s): flaming, tk, suggesting me i will “Admin abuse” when im just calling the sends whole game
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
      Level 10-14

Additional Information:
      My Team was pretty quiet this game so i took the oppurtunity ( as highest elo player/Captain in the game ) to lead and call the whole game and i kced as well, trying to contribute my part to win that game. Also helping Armageddon with his build when he asked me for help. Game went pretty well and were up 4v2 heals with ok king for 10 ( 9 -13 -0 ).
      InnaDiLights stayed 7/3 and tried to hold Level 10 with crusader / spear militia which was good cause we are pretty bad 10. He build Phoenix for 10 which is a bit weird for me cause he had komodo in his roll if he wanted a tank or no dead value for midgame ( as he stated ) he could went for trident instead, everyone knows phoenix is good lategame ( Level 20+ ). We leak 12 bosses to king ( and burn 4 heals with king having max hp and att ) with InnaDiLights being 7/3 and 2k value killing 0 bosses to a suboptimal send for our units ( lock and spawn was easier to hold with our units than pudge for example )
      Than he started flaming after saying nothing for 22 minutes, reason: i did comment that phoenix on 10 is ” an interesting choice”
      He told me i need to train my iq, and that im dumb af, and having down syndrome

I informed him that i wont tolerate his behavior, that was a bit harsh of me but not against the rules or the admin codex. Both teams having 0 heals and it was obvious for me both teams need to send 14 cause both teams are weak on this level and have 0 heals, when i made the call to send 14 ( which was 2:1:1 vote so a legit send as per the rules definition ) he was making comments that “they all have to follow” cause i would abuse my admin rights if they dont which is complete nonsense and just the final nail in the coffin for me of someone just having completely desillusional thoughts about the game and what it means to be an Admin.

00:41 Allies InnaDiLights -zoom 165
      22:28 Allies InnaDiLights looks good
      22:50 Allies InnaDiLights damn u smart af
      23:05 Allies InnaDiLights sadly i cant control rolls
      23:10 Allies InnaDiLights but u can train ur iq
      23:23 Allies InnaDiLights -cls
      24:57 Allies InnaDiLights are u just dumb af or just pretending?
      25:21 Allies InnaDiLights so, wat u suggest i build
      25:23 Allies InnaDiLights rr 100?
      25:30 Allies InnaDiLights tell me bruh
      25:45 Allies InnaDiLights mili is 199% dead value
      25:53 Allies InnaDiLights ur ur fucking downs syndrome rly
      26:34 Allies InnaDiLights are u even reading what u type urself
      26:36 Allies InnaDiLights wtf
      27:05 Allies InnaDiLights u fucking harrash me for no reason
      27:10 Allies InnaDiLights rofl
      27:22 Allies InnaDiLights and ¨see you at forum¨
      27:24 Allies InnaDiLights xD
      31:15 Allies InnaDiLights just do wat he types
      31:17 Allies InnaDiLights or brq
      32:19 Allies InnaDiLights yea we obey
      32:24 Allies InnaDiLights cuz no want brq
      32:59 Allies InnaDiLights wat did u contribute
      33:01 Allies InnaDiLights x)
      33:20 Allies InnaDiLights well
      33:24 Allies InnaDiLights i wont support u
      33:32 Allies InnaDiLights when u make tk application
      33:35 Allies InnaDiLights soz

Side note: Enemy Team also had a lihl player, i found his comment in the replay, i just post it and wont comment it:

9:54 Allies Cryptonox that retard making upped phoenix
      29:54 Allies Cryptonox 😀

As a Lihl player i expect higher standards in every matter of the game ( communication, and builds )

Attachments:
      Quetra
      Participant

Though his words were harsher than yours and used poor choices of language I did feel like this was instigated by your questioning of his build. After that each time it was escalated by further comments by the both of you. It’s not good for us to be arbitrating on arguments contributed to by both people, so I will deny this despite the use of language from Innadi.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘banrequest InnaDiLights’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S