Banrequest Killershan

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    TheSwing90
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: TheSwing90
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: Killershan
      Violated Rule(s): Solo call
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): from lvl 1
      Additional Information:
      on level one, green and pink agrees i go captain and call this game.
      Then yellow starts to overcall with the comment “elo is allways overcalling votes” witch Hyo cleared many times, including the big drama situation that its not.

So a ban on Killershan for solo sending please

• This topic was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by AlanRayne.
      • This topic was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by AlanRayne.
      Attachments:
      AlanRayne
      Participant

I watched this replay 2 times, and I also consulted with another admin.
        It seems you are either confused or trolling, so I will clarify everything for you:
        1. Xyu specified multiple times that Killershan is the captain and his vote goes to him.
        2. Only Yagami voted for you, wich makes the situation 1-1, in this case, Killershan is the captain, since he is highest elo.
        3. Eventually even Yagami agreed to follow Killershan, but it dosent matter, it was already clear that Killershan is captain.
        4. The whole team send on lvl 10, except you. You decided to ignore the call and solo up king instead.
        5. You ignored captain call, and you ruin the game for your whole team with ur annoying attitude.
        People are getting tired of this, you need to behave better.

Banned for 3 days!

TheSwing90
        Participant

So literally everything with this Mod comment is wrong.
          1. He clearly made me captain on 1, showed on screenshot then he changed hes mind at level 4, normally u choose a captain at level 1, but if u wanna switch around any level. thats fine by me in future, will be shit loads of banrequests but thats fine i guess.
          2. Not true at all, Xyu clearly stated im captian and lightyajami too at level 1 where u allways decide captain.
          3. As screenshot shows this is a 100 % lie, he agreed to go king with me for 10.
          4. My call as a captain was skip.
          5. No i dident since i was captain.

Attachments:
          TheSwing90
          Participant

picture 2

Attachments:
            TheSwing90
            Participant

picture 3

Attachments:
              Hyo

After reviewing again, i got nothing to add – Alan review is correct here:

08:28 Allies xyu97 swing, as soon as we all reacted to the situation it was clear from level 1 yellow is captain
                08:31 Allies xyu97 idk what you want more
                09:52 Allies xyu97 from level 1 we made it clear
                10:01 Allies xyu97 after i questioned it and had it wrong that green isnt captain

No idea why you’re comparing this case to the game with Howie (where ppl remained quiet and dind’t vote or said shit purposely to troll): You had clear communication from your team, confirming it was a mistake, and they intended to have/vote for Yellow

In the case where the team is evenly split on a decision and there is no majority after discussing, the player on the team with the highest elo (Captain) will break the tie. (This should be a last resort and rarely occur).

Not gonna bother checking the other ban requests on you, but your behaviour alone + your actions in this game justify the ban applied

Processing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • The topic ‘Banrequest Killershan’ is closed to new replies.
              Donate
              Clan FBG Events
              May 2024
              M T W T F S S