banrequest on JohnCena[TheTimeIsNow]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Humanoid-Freak
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Don Simon / Humanoid-Fryk
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: JohnCena[TheTimeIsNow] / FarseerOne
      Violated Rule(s): Flaming
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Around Level 7-10
      Additional Information:

As stated in LTD Feedback
      https://wc3stats.com/games/361606 JohnCena[TheTimeIsNow] Was really unpleasant to play with, first he started panda on free roll, cause he thought its a good roll to start with. Than we get warriored and after i told him he should rr this on free he rr into ea and watcher. At least he asked if he should place ea in front or behind panda. But Already questionable he doesnt know. Seems to be completely lost in the whole situation. Than hes trying to make questionable calls whole game in between. Ending up 6/1 with 635 value on Level 5 and thinking he did really good cause he hold their 5 send than pushing 7/5 at start of round 7. La Grande Finale was when he wanted to call 9 send to k.o. them. Than started to calling me stupid when i just stated facts. Hectic didnt wanted to call or kc so i tried both, didnt do both that bad to flame me. He thought he had pro wood now but still had lowest income and worst yolo on all 4 lanes. Proceeds to calling me dumb kid, and f** of noob. He didnt recognize my name, im a skid ( i dont even know what that is ), he will show no respect, than calling in all chat i did tk ( i dunno how ).

I dont think this is appropriate behavior from a Trial and this should be minimum a bannable offense.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Humanoid-Freak.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Balthazier.
      Attachments:
      grant323
      Participant

I agree, As a new player I don’t agree coming in here with this attitude.

24 Hr Ban

Humanoid-Freak
        Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Don Simon / Humanoid-Fryk
          Violator’s Warcraft III username: JohnCena[TheTimeIsNow] / FarseerOne
          Violated Rule(s): Flaming
          Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Discord
          Additional Information:

Hello Admins, during and right after his ban this Player kept flaming and Insulting me and other People in discord calling them “pussys and noobs”
          Seems like he didnt learn anything. I would highly recomment to extend his ban or prevent him from playing here as this behavior shouldn`t be tolerated unless you think FBG is a place for personal insulting of other Players.

Attachments:
          Humanoid-Freak
          Participant

Attachments:
            Balthazier

He was already banned for 24h and furthermore muted when he started again.
              No further bans are needed in this case.

If he flames you again in game or anything, you are free te report it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The topic ‘banrequest on JohnCena[TheTimeIsNow]’ is closed to new replies.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            May 2024
            M T W T F S S