banrequest Proc3d

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    TheSwing90
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: TheSwing90
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: proc3d
      Violated Rule(s): solo send
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): level 16
      Additional Information:
      So we called as a team from start, and then for some reason proc3d decided he wanted to send their best lvl witch was lvl 16, Me and blue clearly said no, and purp said nothing, so we outvoted him. he decided to solo send anyway, and me and blue did not send since we overcalled the send with vote. Should def be banned.

• This topic was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by dpteacher.
      • This topic was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by dpteacher.
      Attachments:
      dpteacher

Hi,

thanks for reporting. I have put a lot time into this case and here is my conclusion. I am going to review it based on the FBG rules which are 100% clear for me:

• Solo Sending:
        o Sending should always be coordinated with the team via discussion. If the team wishes, they may elect a dedicated caller for the game.
        o In the case where the majority of the team is against your call or you cannot come to a consensus, do not force your own call by sending before the discussion is finished. You should give enough time for players to object to your call before sending.
        o In the case where the team is evenly split on a decision and there is no majority after discussing, the player on the team with the highest elo (Captain) will break the tie. (This should be a last resort and rarely occur).

Facts:
        – There was no elected game caller, so team was meant to discuss the decisions
        – Two people voted against level 16, one player didnt speak up and proc3d voted to send 16 but didnt discuss with the team. That means there is a final 2v1 vote.
        – Therefore I see the send (without even discussing with the team) as solosend and teamkill.

There is no history from you proc3d and this case is highly debatable since there seems you thought you are the captain based on highest elo. But the highest elo rule is only mentioned in the rules when there is a disconnect occuring.

For this reason I am going to ban you for 24 hours. Feel free to contact another admin for a second opinion or to make an appeal.

Cheers

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by dpteacher.
      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘banrequest Proc3d’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S