Banrequest viruskiril and xyu flame

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Humanoid-Freak
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Don Simon / Humanoid-Fryk
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: viruskiril, El Xyu
      Violated Rule(s): flaming, insulting, using votekick command
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
      https://wc3stats.com/games/407297/chat
      throughout the whole game

• This topic was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Humanoid-Freak.
      • This topic was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Humanoid-Freak.
      • This topic was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Armageddon.
      Humanoid-Freak
      Participant

Adding chatlogs from discord also includes racism and homophobia:

El Хуй🥷 — heute um 12:35 Uhr
        gey

El Хуй🥷 — heute um 12:35 Uhr
        morons

El Хуй🥷 — heute um 12:36 Uhr
        suck a dick

El Хуй🥷 — heute um 12:36 Uhr
        shut up
        i will make you sell

El Хуй🥷 — heute um 12:37 Uhr
        shut up feggot

El Хуй🥷 — heute um 12:37 Uhr
        clearly as well
        moron

<hr />

El Tornado — heute um 12:36 Uhr
        Suck a dick Simon 😂😂

El Tornado — heute um 13:18 Uhr
        u are subhuman simon fcken troll

viruskiril
        Participant

First of all u take the king on 5 without asking, burn heal due to tk kc , focusing furb over spirits when furb wasnt even hitting, then i take the king and u steal it. Trolling all game pretending u muted us or something idk. Not the first time u troll and now u act victim its hilarious

viruskiril
          Participant

Also, there is 0 racism, maybe u don’t know what racism is and use it as some useless argument trying to act smart.

xyu
            Participant

First of all, it would be nice to include all of the available information to review this case. Not just the parts that suit you.

I have up to 5 minutes to join a lobby and once it was announced it was created, I instantly wrote “coming”.
              From there, for whatever reason, you and a someone else started typing roll or swap him or whatever, thus the reason i started calling you the names above.

Then we head into game. It was clear that you got affected from pre-lobby chat, just the same way I did when you didnt acknowledge what I was writing, thus making you feel like you need to just ignore us and maybe even get a little vendetta by trolling in silence.

You jack the king from hands of captain(virus), communicate nothing at all, and when I challenge you to give back the king, you still do nothing. That clear troll on level 5 cost us a heal. then you had the audacity to say in chat “Don Simon — Today at 12:16
              kc was perfect, needed more ups”

Then your tk and troll on purpose continues, as you build pierce dmg after level 10, even when you yourself stated its level 15 game. If you didnt troll, let virus KC, we won’t lose heal on 5 and game continues in our favour after we live their send with the heal from level 5.

And all this flame that you received only comes from your actions to troll on purpose. (starting from pre-lobby with swap him etc)

So my friend, if you do not engage me in a hostile way next time, I would have no reason to flame you.

Armageddon
              Participant

hey guys.

first of all. simon rightly muted u guys after getting flame already before the game started

xyu. your behaviour was unacceptable. you flamed even before the game started telling simon to “eat a dick”. further insults and also racism followed in the game. even after the game u didnt stop.

banned for 72 hours.

virus. while your behaviour wasnt as bad as xyus it was still completly unacceptable.

banned for 24 hours.

processed

• This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Armageddon.
                Armageddon
                Participant

for context why virus was banned. the biggest issue were his comments after the game.

Attachments:
                Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Donate
                Clan FBG Events
                May 2024
                M T W T F S S