Bash Unbanz

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bash
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username:Bash
      Ban reason:Game Ruin?
      Why you should be unbanned: Well apparently I am banned for a game ruin to say I ruined is a bit far im not throwing im just playing super aggro. In the future I quess I will not dive an play so aggro. I would like to play today if you can unban thx.

nolucky
      Participant

Would be nice if u can mercy bash this time..:)

Bash
        Participant

Regarding your actions on the following game, ricefire_vs_bash_28.10.2019.w3g (where you played as razor) – replay timers: 22 mins – You dived mid tower vs sniper, with all missing, and no support possible from your team: low impact/Minor 27.30 – You dived a tower when you see multiple tp’s on bot tower, instead of backing out (you had necro there, still): Medium 28 mins – You charged vs omniknight (when sniper was still there),stealing dmg from omni, ignoring/letting sniper kill you: Major 38 mins – You tp’ed into sentinel team and died instantly: Major It’s the 2nd time you are noted down for feeding/reckless playing (you have a lot more situations than these 3, but others are acceptable/minor) – You are banned for 48h: Feel free to appeal your ban, however i expect an honest appeal – You play better than this, and this wasn’t some “random bad movements”. Thanks, Hyo

Ok So Ill breakdown each one the 22mins I almost kill sniper diving I am trying to prevent him from free farming the entire game. 27.30 I am dead already have ran towards my base knowing ill still die but i quess so it doesnt look like im ruining. 28 min ok should not have charged at the omni 28mins there were 3 all about 200-400hp I was thinkin with my skill 1 can ult I could kill them maybe should not have tp’d so close. I am not game ruining like i said just playing aggro. In future will not play so aggro

Hyo

So let’s see each situation:

For 22 – Ok, i even marked it as minor (since it wasn’t clear that everyone would show up – it was an agressive/diving movement, but nothing bannable by itself)

27.30 – Not exactly: when you decided to dive, there was no one there – you had more than enough time (as you saw their tp’s incoming) to run back, but you even pinged necro to stay there (so you knew exactly what you were doing)

28 – Simply no: Sniper/omni had just killed necro (if memory doens’t fail), and while your first attack on omni is okay’ish as your next to your tower (outside sniper range), you can see sniper shrapnel on the floor and him coming at you, and you just basically ignored sniper (while attacking omni): That was a pure diving/reckless movement (and could almost call it feeding at that point)

38 – Again no: They weren’t exactly that low, so your skill woulnd’t make them run or go back + tp’ing into a full team is basically diving/feeding, not an aggressive movement (at least considering you were razor, and your items at that time)

So while i can understand your reasons for 22 (and 27.30), 28 and 38 are not exactly aggressive playstyles: There’s a difference between being aggressive, and playing reckless/diving/feeding.

I suggest you rewatch the game (if necessary), see what happened/your actions, and acknowledge whether that’s an aggressive move, or actually diving/reckless play (You can DM me on Discord if you prefer talking there, i’m online)

Thanks

Hyo

Ban appeal approved as discussed on Discord – Thanks for taking the time to see this through.

Processing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The topic ‘Bash Unbanz’ is closed to new replies.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            May 2024
            M T W T F S S