BBB Appeal

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    BeepBoopBeep
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: BeepBoopBeep
      Ban reason: selling after first arena
      Why you should be unbanned: I’m sorry guys, I was not aware the rule was so technical, i sold my units after arena & not before. I didn’t know it was forbidden to do so after. I now have been educated properly about the selling rule & know what to do in the future. Australia is in full quarantine & i have plenty of time to play currently, would appreciate if the ban could be reduced or nulled.

epicdeath
      Participant

This is obviously an attempt by RedRum (aka ReRoll) to get lower ping games by banning anyone that would like to king control but who also lives in the western or southern hemisphere.

However, this was a mistake on his part as he can no longer blame his below average kc on “omg how can anyone play on 250 ping” and may instead have to own up to his mistakes.

You’d think he’d be used to owning up to mistakes considering how many he makes in his builds but the question mark button saves him from all but the most heinous misplays, dutifully providing lod/hydra/ghost/mutant upon necessity.

(unban him pls)

Anda

Had no impact on the game and i do believe you that it was an honest mistake, 0 ban history.
          However, its within players duties to be aware of the rules at all time.
          I feel during quarantine time though we should in general show extra empathy as moderators, tough for everybody.Also no problematic ingame ever before, rulewise and behaviour.
          Hence, i will reduce it to 12 hours. Should u break the rule again in the future, we will add the remaining time to a new ban.
          Processed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘BBB Appeal’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S